vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
His only major mistake in recent years was Sarri. Should have went for a winner coach. We would be rock solid now.

But Sarri was brought in and now even average teams like Verona and Lyon outplay us.
Dybala too. Has he not resisted himself you would’ve Lukaku leading the line.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I blame this mess of a team on him, not Sarri.

I blame marotta for leaving him with this midfield.

he had a summer to address it and he waits for winter to be a player and leaves him at Parma
Its 100% Sarri...
1. Allegri got more from a worse midfield
2. Even if you want to use the we have weak midfield excuse.. we are playing Lyon - Its not as if they have Pogba SMS and KDB in their midfield...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fabio fuckin Paratici

- - - Updated - - -

Not too long ago, some retards claimed our midfield is top 10 in Europe. I struggle to think it's even top 10 in Serie A :baus: :tup:
i disagree this is no longer last season. We added quality in ramsey and rabiot and have seen the maturity of bentancur. it could still be stronger but the real problems are the coach and the morons who sacked allegri then hired him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not too long ago, some retards claimed our midfield is top 10 in Europe. I struggle to think it's even top 10 in Serie A :baus: :tup:
Ramsey is good Bentancur is getting stronger while Pjanic dropped a few levels and Rabiot... I was wrong about him.. I dont believe in this zero determination guy anymore..
Maybe we should play 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4 skipping the midfield as Sarri clearly doesnt know how to use it..

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Ramsey is good Bentancur is getting stronger while Pjanic dropped a few levels and Rabiot... I was wrong about him.. I dont believe in this zero determination guy anymore..
Maybe we should play 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4 skipping the midfield as Sarri clearly doesnt know how to use it..
:agree:

The midfield is a weakness. A competent coach would find a tactic that does not make it the key part of our game. Only Ramsey and Khedira are suited to playing as a mezzala.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

The midfield is a weakness. A competent coach would find a tactic that does not make it the key part of our game. Only Ramsey and Khedira are suited to playing as a mezzala.
This

Shift the focal point of our game further forward

Ramsey Bentancur Rabiot

Pjanic

Ronaldo Dybala

2 in the midfield are water carriers, Ramsey can link more and Pjanic more freedom

I'd say change to a midfield 2 but we have like one winger fit

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Agree 4-2-3-1 is the way to go. Use your attack potential.
I wouldnt mind seeing trinident and a winger (Berna, Cuads, or Costa).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)