vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 19, 2007
We have gotten a beast the last two seasons. We need one this summer too and cant miss. We need a physical midfielder with skill really bad. We have some pieces to move if we need and already got a reinforcement up top. I dont think hes doing a terrible job but this summer will define him for the future if we are to keep pushing for the CL

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have gotten a beast the last two seasons. We need one this summer too and cant miss. We need a physical midfielder with skill really bad. We have some pieces to move if we need and already got a reinforcement up top. I dont think hes doing a terrible job but this summer will define him for the future if we are to keep pushing for the CL
We shall see if he has the humility to admit he made a grave error in hiring the chainsmoker and subsequently sacks him if we fail to win the scudetto.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
A combination of Paratici and Sarri are putting this whole season in jeopardy. Looking at his main transfers this summer:

Ramsey- major injury concerns and it backfired
De ligt- huge talent, Sarri hasn't gotten the best outta of him
Danilo- borderline useless
Pellegrini- loaned out but turns out we actually needed him
Romero- we should've shipped Rugani and kept Romero
Rabiot- underwhelming after sitting out the year in PSG
Demiral- a monster who wasn't utilized by Sarri and then tore his ACL when he found out Demiral was actually good
Buffon- an afterthought at this point

So basically none of our signings have worked out. We haven't improved the team player wise but actually regressed. And we're in a win now mode :lol:

Mar 10, 2009
A combination of Paratici and Sarri are putting this whole season in jeopardy. Looking at his main transfers this summer:

Ramsey- major injury concerns and it backfired
De ligt- huge talent, Sarri hasn't gotten the best outta of him
Danilo- borderline useless
Pellegrini- loaned out but turns out we actually needed him
Romero- we should've shipped Rugani and kept Romero
Rabiot- underwhelming after sitting out the year in PSG
Demiral- a monster who wasn't utilized by Sarri and then tore his ACL when he found out Demiral was actually good
Buffon- an afterthought at this point

So basically none of our signings have worked out. We haven't improved the team player wise but actually regressed. And we're in a win now mode :lol:
The ones highlighted did. His biggest fault was not strengthening in January when it was made obvious that we needed help in midfield. Especially considering Eriksen was available on the cheap and went to our biggest rivals. No facepalm can express this failure to act.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
The ones highlighted did. His biggest fault was not strengthening in January when it was made obvious that we needed help in midfield. Especially considering Eriksen was available on the cheap and went to our biggest rivals. No facepalm can express this failure to act.
I mentioned this season in the first sentence. These signings can for sure help us in the future. But the only player I felt came in and actually made an instant impact was Demiral, but he only got to start 5-6 games before the ACL. He was also benched for the start of the season were we dropped silly points.

De Ligt is a future star but he’s not improved our team short term, otherwise we wouldn’t be so eager for Chiellini to come back. And again, we’re in a win now mode. Hoping for January signings to save us means the summer recruitment wasn’t good enough or the coach hasn’t got the best out of them. It’s a combination of Sarri and Tici.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Unfortunately.

He has to be the first one to go. He was the one who pushed for Allegri to be sacked and replaced with Sarri. And who has overseen multiple disjointed and aimless transfer windows.

Paratici = Secco 2.0
But I heard he brought us Ronaldo, as thought Ronaldo doesn't choose whichever club he would like to play in and the club just accepts :hihi:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Demiral and De Ligt were two excellent signings. Both signings were made with one eye on the future (plusvalenza's :fab3:). You certainly have to give him credit for both signings

But the rest have been average to pretty awful.

We continue to have uncertainty at midfield and RB. We'd have been in deeper shit if Bentancur dint break out this year into a regular first eleven starter.

When you hire a coach to play a better brand of football and that same coach plays Matuidi for the sake of 'balance' , that's when you realize you have fucked up the squad.

He has a massive job this summer. Time is running out with CR not getting any younger. It would be a travesty if we fail to win the CL while having the CL GOAT in the team.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Y, if he doesnt deliver a top mid this summer, sack him, the midfield troubles have continued long enough, if Paratici cant fix them, bring in someone who can.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
You always seem to want to wait until it's too late.
JCK: I dont give a rats ass about your opinion! Don't know why I waste my time with these morons!
Also JCK: regularly replies to my posts and tries to start a conversation

This is confusing, please figure it out. If its not gonna be respectful or at least constructive, lets not do this, I'm not interested.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
JCK: I dont give a rats ass about your opinion! Don't know why I waste my time with these morons!
Also JCK: regularly replies to my posts and tries to start a conversation

This is confusing, please figure it out. If its not gonna be respectful or at least constructive, lets not do this, I'm not interested.
:baus:

Apr 19, 2007
Y, if he doesnt deliver a top mid this summer, sack him, the midfield troubles have continued long enough, if Paratici cant fix them, bring in someone who can.
I think he went for Ndombele and Poba but couldnt deliver. Also hes been in charge a year. He has brought us Ronaldo, the hottest cb in the world, Rabiot who was a great coup, and other reinforcements. Hes not terrble if he gets us a big name this summer but if our mid looks no different then I would start to lose faith. Sarri is his big move. We will see at seasons end how that one looks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)