vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I still have my reservations about Paratici (even if he tried to sell my Dybi).

People are too quick to hate.
He certainly deserves more time but it has not been a good start so far.

Even Marotta was a disaster in his first year. Different circumstances ofcourse but he definitely deserves more time to fix things up especially the midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i agree, its certainly possible he wises up or master plan becomes clearer but so far, more worringly than anything else is the mismanagement of the squad and seeming lack of planning.

- - - Updated - - -

He certainly deserves more time but it has not been a good start so far.

Even Marotta was a disaster in his first year. Different circumstances ofcourse but he definitely deserves more time to fix things up especially the midfield.
marotta looked a disaster in his first year but one could argue its because he had the vision to plan long term. he layed a basr for success when he significantly reduced average squad age, wage, cut out deadwood and brought in some reliable yes men before, next summer, adding in quality.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
i agree, its certainly possible he wises up or master plan becomes clearer but so far, more worringly than anything else is the mismanagement of the squad and seeming lack of planning.

- - - Updated - - -

marotta looked a disaster in his first year but one could argue its because he had the vision to plan long term. he layed a basr for success when he significantly reduced average squad age, wage, cut out deadwood and brought in some reliable yes men before, next summer, adding in quality.
I don't think you can criticize Paratici for not having a long term vision.

De Ligt, Demiral, Kulusevski, potentially Tonali. Bentancur, Dybala, Szczesny, Pjanić. We will still have guys like Bonucci, Chiellini and Ronaldo around for a few more years ofcourse. That is a solid base right there where we could build on for the future.

What he can be criticized for is that he's brought in a coach who is not flexible enough to adapt to our transfer market strategy. And the vice-versa holds true as well. He's failed to bring in players who is more adaptable to Sarri's system. Case in point being Matuidi. Trying to swap Dybala for Lukaku is another illustration.

So one way or another both have to be in sync to make this a successful partnership else we gonna have a problem.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So what makes you think Paratici doesn't have the same long term vision?

De Ligt, Demiral, Kulusevski, potentially Tonali. Bentancur, Dybala, Szczesny, Pjanić. We will still have guys like Bonucci, Chiellini and Ronaldo around for a few more years ofcourse. That is a solid base right there where we could build on for the future.

What he can be criticized for is that he's brought in a coach who is not flexible enough to adapt to our transfer market strategy. And the vice-versa holds true as well. He's failed to bring in players who is more adaptable to Sarri's system. Case in point being Matuidi. Trying to swap Dybala for Lukaku is another illustration.

So one way or another both have to be in sync to make this a successful partnership else we gonna have a problem.
reread the first sentence of my post

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dude's biggest mistakes have been trying to sell Dybala, replacing Cancelo with Danilo and not signing a top MF.
i think some of these individual moves can be defensible (even if i dont agree) but selling the one pro footballer who is Juve HG then starting the season with too many players to register while simultaneously looking short of options in key positions (particularly out wide) after having acquired a mediocre inflexible coach who plays one formation that relies on wingers reeks of poor planning.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If he succeeds in selling Can and loaning Pjaca then it’s fine for now to give him a second chance and see what he can do in the summer

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
shiiiiiit...it's true he was looking to sign Lukuku ...

from FI:

Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he chose Inter over Juventus and claimed the Nerazzurri coach Antonio Conte “knows what it takes to win”.
The Nerazzurri fight the Old Lady for the Scudetto this term and are currently three points behind the league leaders in Serie A.
The Belgian forward doesn’t regret moving to Inter from Manchester United last summer but admitted that he had the choice.
“This summer, I knew I was leaving [Manchester United],” he told Sky Sports UK. “I could’ve gone to Turin or Milan. I wanted to go to Inter and when my agent told me, I celebrated.”

https://www.football-italia.net/149392/lukaku-i-wanted-inter-over-juve

we shot ourselves in the boot by letting Marotta go...

what is wrong with him he was doing well the years before ...or it's just Marotta's work :sergio:
You believe lolkaku.
Since dybala didn't chose man utd, lukaku had to choose inda . It's pretty simple.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If everything goes perfectly well then we got nice plusvalenza this winter and got rid of some deadwood and unwanted players: sadly Mandzukic, Can, Pjaca and Perin (dry loan but he’s doing well so I think we can plusvalenza him in the summer), so we basically sold everyone who cannot be included in the Champions league list, and for the summer we already added Klusevski so we need to sell at least 3-4 players to start making some purchases, so the dream would be to ship out: Khedira, Matuidi, Bernardeschi and De Sciglio, while extending the loans for Pellegrini and Romero and get two midfielders and a solid fullback in addition to Kulu and maybe an attacker for depth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)