vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You’re right on all of that, but this is Paratici thread and this was the first summer he was in charge. Don’t get me wrong he made some really stupid decisions. the crown jewel of them was trying to swap Dybala with Lukaku. But when it came to midfield and defense he had to make a choice.
Him and Marotta were working together so he created this issue as well.

Apr 19, 2007
Our biggest issue isnt transfers right now. Its not our squad list. Its the players we have availablity and form of those players.
Ronaldo isnt a game changer right now
Costa is hurt
Ramsey is hurt
Rabiot is hurt and trying to get back in game mode.
Chiellini is hurt

I do think that not having a Costa alternative was a bad move and we needed someone better than Berna for that role. Having said that. On paper we have a top squad we just need to get the best out of them. Especially our midfield and linking them to the 2 forwards.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The Squad is a problem. Even Allegri would find it hard to tinker with now. All it has is 100 static central midfielders.

Trying something with fresh with a player is almost impossible, because the players are onedimensional and itll only leave gaps elswhere.

Imagine playing Berna as cmf, We have No wingers or AMFwith Cuadrado as rb.

Cant experiment in case of emergency with someone like Sandro in midfield, as there is No Lb to replace him.

Same goed for Cuadrado.

Noone to try on the wings for the same reason.

Two season ago for example the midfield was already a problem, but Allegri had options to try players in set-ups.

Long story short. The Squad is badly built.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
marotta is the problem. he built the squad. he is the pezevenk that replaced pogba with matuidi and vidal with khedira. he should be sued by the club and pay the damage from his own pocket.
I'd be really scared if I were Beppe and I read this legal scholar's brilliant opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)