vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If Sarri wins the scudetto, will he be considered a better coach than Allegri since he will be winning it with an inferior team compared to last season (remember Paratici had a terrible mercato) and with Conte leading Inter?

Or we will be forced to admit that Paratici actually improved our team?

By "we" I mean people who hate both Sarri and Paratici.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If Sarri wins the scudetto, will he be considered a better coach than Allegri since he will be winning it with an inferior team compared to last season (remember Paratici had a terrible mercato) and with Conte leading Inter?

Allegri was judged on basis of the results we achieved in champions League so I don't know why should there be different standard for Sarri.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri claims the concept of winning at all costs is an ‘extremity’ and that ‘one can’t be unhappy with second place’.
Sarri has been heavily linked with taking over at Juventus, who are known for their motto of ‘winning isn’t important, it’s the only thing that matters.However, the former Napoli Coach argued to Vanity Fair: “The concept of winning at all costs is an extremity, which blurs the minds of fans and some Coaches. “It’s sport, it doesn’t make sense. One can’t be unhappy with second place. ‘Sarrismo’ is just a style of play.“It comes from the slaps I’ve taken. Evolution is the child of defeats. not just in football. I can’t celebrate after a victory.
“Whoever wins stays still in their convictions. A defeat makes a bigger mark on me, it makes me critical and moves me a step further.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You know...this anti-Sarri brigade and their Allegri talk somewhat reminds me of Trump & Trump supporters and constant election talk. Irrationality, cultism, deplorable characteristics, etc all there.

- - - Updated - - -

We were never left with ZERO players for any position let alone two :lol:
It got pretty bad. We had to play cuadrado as makeshift cm.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It got pretty bad. We had to play cuadrado as makeshift cm.
I recall, but we still had at least two other CMs at the time, no? We could have switched to a 2 man midfield formation and done fine. All we can do now is switch to 3 at the back but it looks like we are going to be forced to use Cuadrado and apparently Matuidi (lol) as our LB...we literally HAVE to play them...no rest, as long as we play 4 at the back.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Calma, we'll just say the other teams got weakened harder than we did

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I recall, but we still had at least two other CMs at the time, no? We could have switched to a 2 man midfield formation and done fine. All we can do now is switch to 3 at the back but it looks like we are going to be forced to use Cuadrado and apparently Matuidi (lol) as our LB...we literally HAVE to play them...no rest, as long as we play 4 at the back.
Current situation looks worse due to unforeseen circumstances.

They were going to sell Rugani and replace him with someone who can play both CB and LB it seemed. Then Chiellini got injured.

DC got injured, Berna in poor form - means Cuadra has to play RW. Danilo got injured. Finally, Alex Sandro's dad passed away. Demiral can play RB but our LB more affected.

No one can be expected to anticipate all that, not all Paratici's fault. It'll be fine in a month once they all recover.

- - - Updated - - -

FB-wise, we're one option short - at LB - because of Chiellini's injury right before deadline. It'll prolly get addressed in Jan.

- - - Updated - - -

5 CMs for 3 spots for full season was a legit dumb decision they planned ahead.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Current situation looks worse due to unforeseen circumstances.

They were going to sell Rugani and replace him with someone who can play both CB and LB it seemed. Then Chiellini got injured.

DC got injured, Berna in poor form - means Cuadra has to play RW. Danilo got injured. Finally, Alex Sandro's dad passed away. Demiral can play RB but our LB more affected.

No one can be expected to anticipate all that, not all Paratici's fault. It'll be fine in a month once they all recover.

- - - Updated - - -

FB-wise, we're one option short - at LB - because of Chiellini's injury right before deadline. It'll prolly get addressed in Jan.

- - - Updated - - -

5 CMs for 3 spots for full season was a legit dumb decision they planned ahead.
We are not even 1 man short in the FB. We currently have 4 for two position, which should be enough. If we can’t suvive playing SPAL at home with Matuidi, Berna or some U23 player as LB, then we have some serious issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)