vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Is he triggered by something in my post? Should I be worried?
I hate you. You should not be worried though, I can't reach you, unless you have plans to visit Ukraine anytime soon. But you are crazy if you do have such plans, and I'm afraid of crazy people, so you should not be worried)). I wouldn't sell Benta for Tonali atm. But if he doesn't show a progress this year, it might be better to get rid of him. I don't want to wait for Tonali deal though. Fucking Barella went for almost 50, and I think Tonali is already better.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I'd probably spare out the donbas, but apart from that, why not visit the Ukraine?
Nothing to do here in autumn honestly. I mean if you are looking for some sightseeing and such. Otherwise, it's a great place to visit, I'd welcome everyone. My city is as terrible as badass post history, gray and boring overall. But has some amazing pubs, drugs, restaurants everything is dirt cheap, a lot of students, and many of them are very beautiful. So if you are somewhere around, ping me up.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nothing to do here in autumn honestly. I mean if you are looking for some sightseeing and such. Otherwise, it's a great place to visit, I'd welcome everyone. My city is as terrible as badass post history, gray and boring overall. But has some amazing pubs, drugs, restaurants everything is dirt cheap, a lot of students, and many of them are very beautiful. So if you are somewhere around, ping me up.
Love how you casually sneaked in drugs into the mix.

...Also sounds a bit like that dutch guy who lured the tourists to Hostel :shifty:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Such an obvious issue too
We even had an extra fullback with us two times,
but for some reason we sold one and loaned out the other, if Sandro gets injured we are fucked
It is of course mistake by Paratici, but at the same time I have small hope that we will finally let one of our youngsters get some playing time. This club is ridicoulous when it comes to primavera/u23 players - they never get a chance to play. Maybe now we will be forced to played them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marotta made some dumb moves: Martinez comes to mind as one of his worst, Lucio, Bendtner, etc.

But...nothing, and I mean nothing comes close to the situation Paratici has put us in with fullbacks. Knowing MDS was already injury prone and replacing a non-injury prone Cancelo with an injury probe Danilo was retard lvl 34...Selling Spinnazola (homegrown Italian, young, good) with Pellegrini whom was then loan/sold/kicked out was retard lvl 45533737723237277474747695693467592386752946752958346523965398456.

I mean what the fuck was he thinking? One LB? Sell a LB, buy a LB then loan LB out? This is worse than any sin Marotta ever made.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Marotta made some dumb moves: Martinez comes to mind as one of his worst, Lucio, Bendtner, etc.

But...nothing, and I mean nothing comes close to the situation Paratici has put us in with fullbacks. Knowing MDS was already injury prone and replacing a non-injury prone Cancelo with an injury probe Danilo was retard lvl 34...Selling Spinnazola (homegrown Italian, young, good) with Pellegrini whom was then loan/sold/kicked out was retard lvl 45533737723237277474747695693467592386752946752958346523965398456.

I mean what the fuck was he thinking? One LB? Sell a LB, buy a LB then loan LB out? This is worse than any sin Marotta ever made.
Plusvalenza and Marotta has made bigger transfer blunders Vidal sale and signing hernandes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)