vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Seriously, Look at our team 2 years ago compared to what it is now and you will realize how much we have improved. We had 36 year old Barzagli, Chiellini being 33 and Lichsteiner being like 33 on the defense. Now we have De Ligt and Demiral coming in and we had Cancelo(now Danilo). Then in the middle we had Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Stu(lol), Asamoah etc, now we have Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentacur + Pjanic still in here. On the attack we're pretty much same, except the fact that we have fucking Ronaldo, which shouldn't even be possible.

Im sure Paratici trying to do best as he can, but you just simply can't build the whole squad in a year or two, it takes time. If those players we call deadwood would be easy to sell, like we had tons of clubs asking them you know pretty damn well that they would be sold, but if they don't want to leave and there's nobody willing to buy them, what we can do? It would be easy to be Paratici, just buy Pogba in the middle, Salah on the RW and Mbappe as a CF.

Too bad it doesn't work like that
Remind me again why they need to build a whole squad in a year or two?

Not to mention the small issue that spending a few hundred million on a certain superstar is the exact opposite of "building a squad".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Remind me again why they need to build a whole squad in a year or two?

Not to mention the small issue that spending a few hundred million on a certain superstar is the exact opposite of "building a squad".
Ronaldo is a once in a lifetime player and even we are kind of suffering from the purchase these couple years, it will turn out to be the signing, that brought us to the absolute top of the footballing world and which will carry years after he's gone. It's not just his professionalism, his passion, his mentality, his skill set, his popularity but it's the star power as well and once he's here, we're more attractive as a club and it offers us way more options than ever before. He gonna do the dirty work, he gonna make Juventus more popular and bigger club, he will just be part of the beginning, but i think he has had enough in his career regardless.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Pls. It's the selling Dybala and using the money on Lukaku part that caused the reaction, not the potential Lukaku signing per se.
For me it was three things.
1) Trying to force Dybala out while he was still away on holidays. Disgraceful behavior.
2) Buying Lukaku while we still have Higuain, Mandzukic
3) The economic aspect. Sure we get a plusvalenza of 70-80 million for Dybala, but the 30 odd million per year we would have spent on Lukaku's amortization and wages would have bled us dry over the next 4-5 years. Just look at Higuain and how heavily he weighs on our books.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree: the swapping of those two players is gross. If Dybala is sold then Manure can pay 80mil in cash or 3/4 of Pogba.

i also would be lying if i said the whole #teamParatici didnt influence my willingness to jump on paratici the second that swap deal was rumored.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Those reports might have been just rumors for all I know.

And we could have waited until it was done.
Its widely reported everywhere Dybala's deal both with Spurs and United broke down due to image rights

This is not like some VS gurus pulling rumours out of thin air and claiming Pep is done deal few months ago

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I wanted him gone since a few months, maybe even more.

I find him overrated and not suitable to any formation bar one with a front two. And with Ronaldo here that won't happen.

People use Mertens as an example, but they might as well compare him to Drogba because they have nothing in common.

He can still do good and reach his potential but not here, not if these reports were indeed true.

I don't know a player who was not welcomed anymore at a club that stayed and still did good. We would be in the same situation next year, maybe even worse.

And I know you will hate me for this, but as a number 9 Icardi >>>>> Dybala

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I wanted him gone since a few months, maybe even more.

I find him overrated and not suitable to any formation bar one with a front two. And with Ronaldo here that won't happen.

People use Mertens as an example, but they might as well compare him to Drogba because they have nothing in common.

He can still do good and reach his potential but not here, not if these reports were indeed true.

I don't know a player who was not welcomed anymore at a club that stayed and still did good. We would be in the same situation next year, maybe even worse.

And I know you will hate me for this, but as a number 9 Icardi >>>>> Dybala
Ronaldo will be gone soon, he is 34 and building around him is dumb
Dybala is not like Mertens, he is twice the finisher
You dont know any player who stayed and did well because nobody did stay to begin with
Icardi better #9? He is a choker, a loser and a disgusting human bean

like you

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Ronaldo will be gone soon, he is 34 and building around him is dumb
Dybala is not like Mertens, he is twice the finisher
You dont know any player who stayed and did well because nobody did stay to begin with
Icardi better #9? He is a choker, a loser and a disgusting human bean

like you
That must be why Mertens has scored almost twice the goals since he began playing as a CF.

Or it was Sarri that made him such an amazing scorer, who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)