vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
40m for Rugani
70-80 for Dybala eventually

110-120m for what then?
I think it's clear now that we want to build a team that is super physical. In defense De Ligt, Demiral and even Romero (once he comes) all fit the description of being physical and playing with intensity. Both Rabiot and Ramsey work hard and can play a fast based game too.

Perhaps Sarri saw the lack of intensity as a weak point in his Chelsea side and doesn't want to make the same mistakes here. This current team is build to play fast high-energy football, I hope we can take advantage of that.
Also; I would really wait awhile longer to fully judge this mercato. There are 3 weeks left to go ffs, and for all we know Paratici may be preparing something extraordinary.

Whatever happens, Paratici has been a Juve employee for 9 years and done really excellent work. He deserves the benefit of the doubt, at the very least until the mercato is over, but in my opinion also a few months into the season as the new team does need some time to gel
Lukaku is the missing point for your posts.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
At least Allegri's hater will stfu ... at least i hope so :) , they were blaming him for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were? They are still blaming him now and if we fail this season with Sarri the bigger blame will fall on Allegri's shoulders.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Clealry we still need to pay for Ronaldo. Between wages and amortization the guy is costing us well over 80m a year while Higuain (who refuses to leave) is second and costing us 33m a year.

Clearly, the club does not see Dybala as a regular starter and has a high market value and wage. Hence, they want him out. However, to bring in Lukaku must mean that the club is either confident they can find Higuain a new club or are happy to have both Higuain and Lukaku/Icardi on their books which seems strange to me as you can only really start one of those.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Last year people scream whe win but playing no good football. This year people will screaming we need to win,despite playing good football

This change of system will cost us, first we get a coach with archrival background. I just hope Sarri can become truly professional

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
(intense music at the beginning of a typical TV show ends)

Fabio's wife (seemingly upset): "I knew it was going to happen, but Fabio didn't believe me... One day I noticed that he brought home plusvalenza and was very excited about it. I was worried about it and asked him to never do that again, but he just said "Everything's ok, honey, that's just a little bit of plusvalenza, not a big deal" and kissed me on the forehead.

But I knew it was something more. I begged him to stop working for that old man who contaminated his mind with this plusvalenza idea, but he just shrugged it off.

Several years later I came home and discovered that our house was empty, all the furniture was sold, and Fabio was sitting on the floor with piles of banknotes, looking at me like a madman and yelling: "Do you see all this plusvalenza I made?! Do you see it?! Ha-ha!!!"

He's a great man, kind and caring, I don't know what happened to him. Please, help him get out of this hell."

(intense music at the end of a typical TV show starts)

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Seriously, Look at our team 2 years ago compared to what it is now and you will realize how much we have improved. We had 36 year old Barzagli, Chiellini being 33 and Lichsteiner being like 33 on the defense. Now we have De Ligt and Demiral coming in and we had Cancelo(now Danilo). Then in the middle we had Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Stu(lol), Asamoah etc, now we have Ramsey, Rabiot, Bentacur + Pjanic still in here. On the attack we're pretty much same, except the fact that we have fucking Ronaldo, which shouldn't even be possible.

Im sure Paratici trying to do best as he can, but you just simply can't build the whole squad in a year or two, it takes time. If those players we call deadwood would be easy to sell, like we had tons of clubs asking them you know pretty damn well that they would be sold, but if they don't want to leave and there's nobody willing to buy them, what we can do? It would be easy to be Paratici, just buy Pogba in the middle, Salah on the RW and Mbappe as a CF.

Too bad it doesn't work like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)