vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Hey Guys, I just wanted to bid you all farewell, I’m officially done with this club, I’ve followed this team since the age of 15 when my uncle first took me to a live game at the old Stadia Delle Alpi. Some might think I’m being very pessimistic in the midst of the current goings on with the club but this is the final straw for me sadly.

I idolised Del Piero growing up and the way he was sent packing still haunts me today, I stuck with this team through thick & thin and had to accept to various decisions the hierarchy had made but what they did to Claudio Marchisio was literally scraping the barrel, it was just too much to stomach. I’m a little older than some of you here and currently, I have my son in tears asking me “Papa why are they treating Paulo this way?” I simply have no answers anymore so with a heavy heart, it’s time to say goodbye to you all.

Take Care

Martino
Inda now?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hey Guys, I just wanted to bid you all farewell, I’m officially done with this club, I’ve followed this team since the age of 15 when my uncle first took me to a live game at the old Stadia Delle Alpi. Some might think I’m being very pessimistic in the midst of the current goings on with the club but this is the final straw for me sadly.

I idolised Del Piero growing up and the way he was sent packing still haunts me today, I stuck with this team through thick & thin and had to accept to various decisions the hierarchy had made but what they did to Claudio Marchisio was literally scraping the barrel, it was just too much to stomach. I’m a little older than some of you here and currently, I have my son in tears asking me “Papa why are they treating Paulo this way?” I simply have no answers anymore so with a heavy heart, it’s time to say goodbye to you all.

Take Care

Martino
you know this would seem more geniune if it werent so dramatic and desperate for attention.

goodbye, princess

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Also; I would really wait awhile longer to fully judge this mercato. There are 3 weeks left to go ffs, and for all we know Paratici may be preparing something extraordinary.

Whatever happens, Paratici has been a Juve employee for 9 years and done really excellent work. He deserves the benefit of the doubt, at the very least until the mercato is over, but in my opinion also a few months into the season as the new team does need some time to gel

Last edited:

Young

Jul 20, 2018
Unbelievable what this DS is doing. What drives me crazy is that with all the fans pretty much disagreeing with those deals, no one from the club said anything about Dybala. No justifications whatsoever. We were pissed with him letting Kean and Cancelo go but now Dybala is the icing on the cake.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People done with this club because we are selling Dybala out of all people.

I mean we signed Ronaldo last season and De Ligt just a couple of weeks ago.

@Hustini mentioned 2006, post 2006 was a fucking disaster too.

But no, let's quit over Dybala :rofl:
Easily the strangest summer since I joined the forum.

At least in 2006 we knew what we were dealing with :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I actually liked Paratici until Badass began his jinxing of him in January with the Benatia catastrophe :lol3:
this.

Really he hasnt been that bad yet and a lot of my negative opinion on him is hinging on the potential lukaku signing.

I think one could make an argument for selling dybala, cancelo and spinazzola. even for signing icardi.

but signing lukaku would be ridiculous

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Take Care

Martino
Juve fan with bobogoal (Vieri) as username. Hm...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Making so much drama about selling one of our worst performers last season, so funny...

We can make a case about the “way” we are trying to get rid of him, but I highly doubt we gonna miss him if he’s gonna continue his last season form... And I even like the guy and think he can be much better if he’s been played closer to goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)