vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I love the part where everyone just forgets that he solved our aging CB problem with not one but two potential young WC CBs.

And upgraded our midfield, too.
I agree about the defence but in midfield he added more muscle while we need more flair. Without Dybala and Cancelo we will rely even more heavily on Ronaldo. Our other so called "creative players" are pathetically inconsistent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We didn't even start the new season and you guys already want to crucify him.
I am going to take a wild guess that if I look at the start of max alegri's thread I am going to find the usual suspects.:)
This

"But...but...Do you remember how it was when Allegri came here?!"

Thing is so annoying. Is it supposed to forever keep peeps from being sceptical over certain moves?

It's not even comparable in this situation. Fabio is currently getting flag for things he actually did/tried to do. Allegri was attacked before he even stepped out onto the pitch with us for the first time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I love the part where everyone just forgets that he solved our aging CB problem with not one but two potential young WC CBs.

And upgraded our midfield, too.
But if he sells Dybala that's strike 3 in my book. Will be ending the summer in awful way with bizarre sale downgrades. Unlike some dreamers, I don't expect Neymar/Pogba/Eriksen

Would solidly indicate Martotta was the one with the brains.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This

"But...but...Do you remember how it was when Allegri came here?!"

Thing is so annoying. Is it supposed to forever keep peeps from being sceptical over certain moves?

It's not even comparable in this situation. Fabio is currently getting flag for things he actually did/tried to do. Allegri was attacked before he even stepped out onto the pitch with us for the first time.
Agree in Max's case . I guess skepticism is good , but not full blown skepticism . I guess everyone forgot that this guy provided the background to our current success along with beppe nedved and AA and they can't even wait for the mercato to end let alone a half or full season.
I think he earned that much in all these years.If it doesn't work out by all means ,you guys bring the torches and I will come with the forks.

- - - Updated - - -

But if he sells Dybala that's strike 3 in my book. Will be ending the summer in awful way with bizarre sale downgrades. Unlike some dreamers, I don't expect Neymar/Pogba/Eriksen

Would solidly indicate Martotta was the one with the brains.
Why strike 3. We can still win the treble come next year.
Dybala is not indispensable and had an appling season. So is cancelo who at some point in time got benched by mds.Kean was a bench player.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Agree in Max's case . I guess skepticism is good , but not full blown skepticism . I guess everyone forgot that this guy provided the background to our current success along with beppe nedved and AA and they can't even wait for the mercato to end let alone a half or full season.
I think he earned that much in all these years.If it doesn't work out by all means ,you guys bring the torches and I will come with the forks.
I give him the benefit of the doubt till the end of the season. But some of his moves this transfer window are pure retardation. The treatment of Dybala is inexcusable. And how our team is shaping does not look more exciting than last year.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I give him the benefit of the doubt till the end of the season. But some of his moves this transfer window are pure retardation. The treatment of Dybala is inexcusable. And how our team is shaping does not look more exciting than last year.
What moves? What treatment of Dybala?

So far, moves he's made that are debatable is selling Kean. Who wanted starting guarantees. And we got a clause allowing us to match future transfer offers.

So far, the treatment of Dybala is all rumors. From journalists who tell us every day such and such deal is done and it never materializes. Do we really think even the Top Tier 1 guys who are right 40% of the time have eyes and ears inside Dybala's inner circle or inside the one-on-one negotiations and conversations between Paratici and Dybala?

To counter weigh those two "reasons" above, we've got the signing of Ronaldo, the signing of De Ligt, the free of Rabiot, the free of Ramsey, the signing of Demiral.

Calma.

- - - Updated - - -

A valid complaint regarding Paratici is his inability to currently sell our deadwood. A complaint we had about Beppe and a complaint that is also because of bad moves made in the past. Extending Khedira for example was a horrific mistake.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
What moves? What treatment of Dybala?

So far, moves he's made that are debatable is selling Kean. Who wanted starting guarantees. And we got a clause allowing us to match future transfer offers.

So far, the treatment of Dybala is all rumors. From journalists who tell us every day such and such deal is done and it never materializes. Do we really think even the Top Tier 1 guys who are right 40% of the time have eyes and ears inside Dybala's inner circle or inside the one-on-one negotiations and conversations between Paratici and Dybala?

To counter weigh those two "reasons" above, we've got the signing of Ronaldo, the signing of De Ligt, the free of Rabiot, the free of Ramsey, the signing of Demiral.

Calma.
There is no speculation about Dybala. Almost everything is true. Neither the player nor the club came out once to deny it. I am usually sceptical about everything in the press but this time there is not only smoke but a whole nuclear reactor melting.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Where did you get that information that he wanted starting guarantees?

Also, that clause, if true, is completely useless. Definitely not a positive like how you suggest.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
According to Sportsmail... never even heard of them.

Besides, that's why he chose Everton over Arsenal, which is not the same as demanding a move from Juve or refusing a new contract.
I can give a bunch of other sources.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....ertons-transfer-deal-moise-kean-10492630/amp/

Also there was a report of juve offering 2.3 million per year for kean in April or may which he clearly refused
I can dig that too. It is obvious he wanted to leave so he can play regularly.

Edit. There were also reports that he refused offers from Italy.I don't know in what form ,either as him being selled or him moving on loan after agreeing terms with juve and then going on loan.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
There is no speculation about Dybala. Almost everything is true. Neither the player nor the club came out once to deny it. I am usually sceptical about everything in the press but this time there is not only smoke but a whole nuclear reactor melting.
Okay but think about the Dybala to United rumors. All these rumors circling and then it came to nothing. We don't know what happened. People are up in arms over no information except known flawed information. It is all speculation.

Tottenham bid, same thing. I'm sure clubs bid on players all the time, especially one like Dybala who had a bad season and looks like he may not fit our system or current list of players or maybe Tottenham saw the United rumors and figured they'd try a bid. We don't know. But people are all up in arms over a bid from another club that we have no idea what occurred.

If there really were eyes and ears inside the rooms, we'd be getting much more accurate information more regularly. Yet somehow even the best sources are right less than half the time and some supporters are more than ready to get whipped into a tizzy over a source that on their best days is right less than half the time and that source is now feeding us insider, very private negotiations and telling us player's emotional states (Dybala is angry with Juve) and such. It's fucking comical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)