vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Call me pessimistic if you want, but i think we're going to have big problems this season. Too many changes that are not even that good, you either change the coach or the players, not both. It's 6th august and apparently we want to change half of the fowards, after changed the midfield (rightfully) and have a new RB. Sarri tactics take time to implement, even months, but we're letting this man work with players that are out of the project, while these new potential signing are still training in their respective team.
Honestly i don't remember a situation like this in years.. When we hired Allegri, we gave him the same team that was playing togheter for 3 years, only Evra as new starter and a bunch of player to add depth, only after a year we did big changes. Probably the first year with Conte was similar to this, but if i remeber correctly team was finished at the start of the preseason, giving the coach the time he needed to implent his ideas.
The team we're aiming to build this summer, is made of a bunch of players that don't know each other with a new coach (who's ideas takes time to give results)that is currently working with players that are supposed to leave before september, i just can't see this end well.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Call me pessimistic if you want, but i think we're going to have big problems this season. Too many changes that are not even that good, you either change the coach or the players, not both. It's 6th august and apparently we want to change half of the fowards, after changed the midfield (rightfully) and have a new RB. Sarri tactics take time to implement, even months, but we're letting this man work with players that are out of the project, while these new potential signing are still training in their respective team.
Honestly i don't remember a situation like this in years.. When we hired Allegri, we gave him the same team that was playing togheter for 3 years, only Evra as new starter and a bunch of player to add depth, only after a year we did big changes. Probably the first year with Conte was similar to this, but if i remeber correctly team was finished at the start of the preseason, giving the coach the time he needed to implent his ideas.
The team we're aiming to build this summer, is made of a bunch of players that don't know each other with a new coach (who's ideas takes time to give results)that is currently working with players that are supposed to leave before september, i just can't see this end well.
yup, I don't see the sense in changing Dybala and Cancelo for someone else weeks/days before the league starts, I'd feel much more confident if we just kept what we have and gave Sarri as much time as possible to work with these guys.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This guy deserves for us to at least wait until everything unfolds before we crucify him, one thing is for sure dudes got cojones and the people who compare him to secco couldn't be more wrong.
Indeed, using Secco's name way too lightly. Takes more then two questionable deals to invoke the beetlejuice of sport directors.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We didn't even start the new season and you guys already want to crucify him.
I am going to take a wild guess that if I look at the start of max alegri's thread I am going to find the usual suspects.:)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Indeed, using Secco's name way too lightly. Takes more then two questionable deals to invoke the beetlejuice of sport directors.
I love the part where everyone just forgets that he solved our aging CB problem with not one but two potential young WC CBs.

And upgraded our midfield, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)