vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
some times my fingers just do things, my therapist say they write my inner truth. I don't always fancy what they do. Some times I tell to stop moving about so much. Sit still. Stop clapping. And so on. But they rarely sit still. Only when I sleep. But their stories paint pictures that I've made up. I see that now. I understand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
some times my fingers just do things, my therapist say they write my inner truth. I don't always fancy what they do. Some times I tell to stop moving about so much. Sit still. Stop clapping. And so on. But they rarely sit still. Only when I sleep. But their stories paint pictures that I've made up. I see that now. I understand.
Maybe to increase the dosage...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
At this point it's seems obvious to me that we have some financial issue, Kean sold for 27m (basically the same we value Danilo), Dybala go for an underwhelming deal and Cancelo another shitty swap + 30m. I hope i'm wrong but this scream we are desperate for money.
Nah I don't believe that we're desperate for money. Juve had been one of the biggest spenders in Europe for the past 7-8 years (at least top 5 every single year).

It's just that our management is weird (and I don't blame paratici for that really) I used to blame Marotta for some of our weird dealings but we seem to do the same moves even when he's no longer part of the club.

We let go of Dani Alves for free when he had arguably the best season in his career, and we did the same with Tevez who was one of the best players in Europe with us and he left for free too (we brought 2 youngsters in exchange but he easily was worth much more than them back then).

I honestly don't know why we keep doing some of these weird and illogical moves but perhaps a decade or two from now. Someone from our management will write his biography and he finally can shed light on all these strange moves.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
for the all the rumors about Dybala hating Allegri, Allegri wanting him gone etc its Paratici that tried to force him out post Allegri and has likely now alienated him.
If it came to that, he will surely leave to another team.

I just hope that we just presented him the MU offer and he declined it.

Jan 22, 2016
I have lost any respect i had for this guy in just a month. I was one his admirers and thought the day of shitty stupid deals are finally over.
At the end of this Mercato we have sold Spinazzola, Kean, Cancelo, Manzu and Dybala and literally brought no replacement for these great players.

Nobody with a healthy mind would ever make such stupid and mind blowing deals.

We should kick this out if he sells both Cancelo and Dybala. He is destroying everything he has built here

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have lost any respect i had for this guy in just a month. I was one his admirers and thought the day of shitty stupid deals are finally over.
At the end of this Mercato we have sold Spinazzola, Kean, Cancelo, Manzu and Dybala and literally brought no replacement for these great players.

Nobody with a healthy mind would ever make such stupid and mind blowing deals.

We should kick this out if he sells both Cancelo and Dybala. He is destroying everything Beppe has built here
:agree:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
This is the most embarassing transfer window I have ever seen at Juve. This guy is a joke.
Dybala and Cancelo for Lukaku and Danilo?
This is amateur stuff.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)