vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I mean, why is he doing this? Can't he hear the fans? Yeah, I do get that teams have to sell players fans want all the time but thats usually because the player themselves want to leave. In this case, player want to stay and fans want to see them stay.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We have seen Khedira and Matuidi up close for years now, and I've seen more than enough of Ramsey and Rabiot. No question as to who are better.
Indeed, Matuidi has been a successful player for years. A world champion who had a great world cup and a great European Championship. Rabiot is a nobody.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are seriously affected by this tax evasion policy.
So we will sacrifice one year and rebuild our team.
Maybe that's why there was an end to an Era and the perfect moment to release Max and give Sarri his adapting year.
But this whole situation is unfair to CR7, we ought to release him too...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
And wtf was happening on that tour in Asia, where we were supposed to gain more followers. By breaking agreements we pissed them off instead and tarnished our reputation over there. Millions will be lost. If there was written agreement and if someone from Juve put a signature on any document, it should be worth of sacking...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't think I've seen any Juventini at all in favor of the direction we have been taking as of late with this moves. Things changed so quickly, these rumors don't even feel real.

We are against the lukaku - Dybala swap because Dybala is better than Lukaku not because he is lighter skinned :shifty:
Well I can't afford missiles yet, have to start somewhere.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I don't think I've seen any Juventini at all in favor of the direction we have been taking as of late with this moves. Things changed so quickly, these rumors don't even feel real.
I for one, am one of the few, I feel. As long as we get to say goodbye to Soybala, I'm willing to accept just about anything.

Our worst player in Cardiff, I will never forget

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
See, I'll judge based on performances rather than "names". I am silly like that.

But if I had to take a guess, I would say a midfield of Pjanic, Ramsey & Rabiot is going to struggle quite often. Basically against every half decent opponent.
Then again, considering Ramsey's injury issues, we probably won't see that combination too often :D
Agree. No one here or anywhere else could predict how great Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal (and Pogba when he was bought) would become.
Pirlo was a bit old and had some problems with injuries. Vidal was great at Leverkusen but had not proven himself at the big stage. Marchisio was inconsistent (mainly because he was used as all kind of midfielders all the time) and a lot of people here thought he was a hack. But the three,at central midfield together, all complemented each other so well that they were world class together.

But back then time we looked so frustrating in attack. We had no creativity there and Pirlo was the only creative player in midfield. The mgmt tried to change that when they started signing players like Dybala, Higuain, Costa etc.

The problem is that we haven’t had the money to go all in in midfield and attack. That’s why Marotta started selling midfielders, when the mgmt started focusing on buying creative attacking players.

- - - Updated - - -

About the new tax law. How does it have anything to do with our transfer policy? As I understand the law only affect the foreigners coming to Italy and not the companies? So for the transfer policy to make sense, shouldn’t we be offering Lukaku much lower than €9 mill.?

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I get your point but matuidi will starter in this team unless emre can starts performing.

Matuidi energy and running is needed. Just keep him limited to short passes and we will be fine

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I for one, am one of the few, I feel. As long as we get to say goodbye to Soybala, I'm willing to accept just about anything.

Our worst player in Cardiff, I will never forget
giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d44b9354139512e32e9ba11&rid=giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I get your point but matuidi will starter in this team unless emre can starts performing.

Matuidi energy and running is needed. Just keep him limited to short passes and we will be fine

i get your point but no he wont.

and playing short passes is not a solution when your technique, touch etc are so bad. he is still gonna fuck up 1-2s and link up play

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He will be starter.
One of him or emre can will be starter.

Agaisnt the Milan's and and chievos yeah not needed. But against top teams in cl he will be needed for sure. Otherwise asking too much of pjanic

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You know else is world champion. Khedira. We should hold onto him and Matuidi.
Matuidi was world champion last year and he was one of the best players of the tournament. He can be good if used properly. Khedira was world champion 5 years ago and was as an ok part of the machine for Germany. He was a useful players, but he's past it now. It's sad that you can't tell the difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)