vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 17, 2013
The auctions for the Nespresso coffee machine are over, it has been sold as well as the signed photos of ronaldo and pjanic. Rugani's photo is still avaible on sale for half price (0.75 cents ).

With the money collected we should be able to buy balls and maybe even training bibs.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Maybe im just old.

But i hate the turn this club has done, the club i have followed in good and very bad times since early 2000. I "accidentally! stumbled over a game between roma and juventus in 2002 and immediately fell in love with serie a. Later it was all juve.

One of the main reasons juve became my team, was because of how the team was managed. All the way from the top with the owners and down to the manager and players. Juve never played the most beautiful football, but i never cared. I liked how it was all about winning. Nothing else mattered. And ever since that it has always been like that.

Now the pipe has changed. New logo, new jersey-design, new style, new philosophy. This is not my juve. This is not the team i chose to follow every day for 17 years. I say 'chose' because thats what we all do, we who dont have a natural patriotic reason to follow a team, we choose a team on the basis of individual reasons.

I guess Juventus will earn many new fans the next years, and i dont think Nedved and the rest care if they loose me - even though Pavel signed my tamoil-jersey with his name on it. But to me, this is close to loosing a dear friend, and it hurts.

All this whining is not necessarily because of the hopeless deals we are about to do. More because i dont find my juve in this new transfer-strategy. I can not find the same joy if we eventually would go on to win the CL this season - as i would if we won in 2015.

Maybe i have just become old.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Maybe im just old.

But i hate the turn this club has done, the club i have followed in good and very bad times since early 2000. I "accidentally! stumbled over a game between roma and juventus in 2002 and immediately fell in love with serie a. Later it was all juve.

One of the main reasons juve became my team, was because of how the team was managed. All the way from the top with the owners and down to the manager and players. Juve never played the most beautiful football, but i never cared. I liked how it was all about winning. Nothing else mattered. And ever since that it has always been like that.

Now the pipe has changed. New logo, new jersey-design, new style, new philosophy. This is not my juve. This is not the team i chose to follow every day for 17 years. I say 'chose' because thats what we all do, we who dont have a natural patriotic reason to follow a team, we choose a team on the basis of individual reasons.

I guess Juventus will earn many new fans the next years, and i dont think Nedved and the rest care if they loose me - even though Pavel signed my tamoil-jersey with his name on it. But to me, this is close to loosing a dear friend, and it hurts.

All this whining is not necessarily because of the hopeless deals we are about to do. More because i dont find my juve in this new transfer-strategy. I can not find the same joy if we eventually would go on to win the CL this season - as i would if we won in 2015.

Maybe i have just become old.

Good post, but I think there are some things you are overlooking. Football has changed since 2000. Money has been polarised by the big clubs, and the jump to the next best clubs are getting bigger by the day. With players salary and transfer fee’s exploding, you got to be able to generate revenue (top 10) to stay competitive, and thats what the management are trying to do. Sure new jerseys, logo etc. takes away some of the old fashion romantics, but I believe that the management has done this, because it is the only way they believe we can stay relevant, and keep winning.

For me this is fine, but making completly retarded decisions on the transfer market like Lukaku and Danilo, is another matter.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Good post, but I think there are some things you are overlooking. Football has changed since 2000. Money has been polarised by the big clubs, and the jump to the next best clubs are getting bigger by the day. With players salary and transfer fee’s exploding, you got to be able to generate revenue (top 10) to stay competitive, and thats what the management are trying to do. Sure new jerseys, logo etc. takes away some of the old fashion romantics, but I believe that the management has done this, because it is the only way they believe we can stay relevant, and keep winning.

For me this is fine, but making completly retarded decisions on the transfer market like Lukaku and Danilo, is another matter.
We think alike. I have the last year defended the new logo and clothing-brand juventus have done( the new jersey-design i will never understand nor defend). - In fact i thought it was clever. I guess this years transfers were my final straws.

Too me the Dybala - Lukaku switch is not the absolute worst. It could well be that this troll fits better juves squad than Dybala.
Its all the others.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Football Italia reporting Cancelo - Danilo swap! Ahahahah

Could he be that stupid as well???
Extremely stupid, fucking Danilo, his fee and his wages where we can go for Darmian instead.

Manchester City are fucking our profit by exchanging Danilo with Cancelo. They should spit the entire sum like the bitches they are.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Juventus have an agreement with Lukaku worth €9m/yr, according to Romeo Agresti
9m a year for this guy is mental. Especially as he is surplus at Man Utd.

Look at our wages vs the rest of Serie A, we are going to be making bizarre sales to fund this every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)