vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Paratici is only following what Sarri asked for. We all know Dybala can't fit in a 443 system and Sarri play a lone striker so if anything Paratici is backing Sarri 100% by giving him the players he want. All the fault must lie on Sarri if Inda and Conte win the Scudetto :inda:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Paratici is only following what Sarri asked for. We all know Dybala can't fit in a 443 system and Sarri play a lone striker so if anything Paratici is backing Sarri 100% by giving him the players he want. All the fault must lie on Sarri if Inda and Conte win the Scudetto :inda:
And Lukaku fits?
Sarri has no say in transfers, the only fault he has in this mess is being a spineless yes man and not saying something, this all lies with Paratici

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
And Lukaku fits?
Sarri has no say in transfers, the only fault he has in this mess is being a spineless yes man and not saying something, this all lies with Paratici
Sarri not being heavily involved doesn't he has no input. Sarri probably meet with Paratici, ask how he intend to set his team up and type of players he need to get it functioning. Sarri always play a 433 so that leave no room for Dybala. The only hope is to play him in a free role but Sarri choose Ronaldo. There's nothing much Paratici can do unless he want first hand experience of Sarri's pettiness.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
From hero to zero.
Paratici is like Bonucci. Gives an assist or scores a header after 5 minutes we concede because of him.
:agree:

Signing Ronaldo was like scoring a CL winning goal. Appointing Sarri was a terrible Bonucci deflection own goal to lose that lead. Signing De Ligt was going up 2-1 in CL final. Dybala-Lukaku swap like a failed Bonucci ass tackle to fall back to 2-2.

Now he needs to get that winning goal to finish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why? What's the difference? He would be operating under the same orders set forth by the shareholders as Paratici is right now.
It was meant as a joke, that people were quick to be happy Marotta left now Paratici is destroying those peoples dreams.

I'm over this mess. I am looking forward to this season regardless what happens between now and Aug 30. Maybe we win the whole damn thing maybe we win nothing.

I've learned over the last 8 years that despite their questionable decisions from time to time, their long game is remarkable.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:agree:

Signing Ronaldo was like scoring a CL winning goal. Appointing Sarri was a terrible Bonucci deflection own goal to lose that lead. Signing De Ligt was going up 2-1 in CL final. Dybala-Lukaku swap like a failed Bonucci ass tackle to fall back to 2-2.

Now he needs to get that winning goal to finish.
Who would be the winning goal?
Chiesa, Eriksen, Pogba (just saying we are not getting him)?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Basically, I look over the last 8 years of winning and find some sense of tranquility. Gonna let the chips fall where they may and try and have an optimistic outlook like I always do.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Why are we not all in for Pogba? He wants to move, and we're getting 140 million for Dybala and Kean, might as well spend it on improving the team instead of getting a block of wood for 80 million. Sometimes this club makes me want to throw up. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so big on him, but he'd be a better striker than than that useless lamppost.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why are we not all in for Pogba? He wants to move, and we're getting 140 million for Dybala and Kean, might as well spend it on improving the team instead of getting a block of wood for 80 million. Sometimes this club makes me want to throw up. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not so big on him, but he'd be a better striker than than that useless lamppost.
Eriksen is fantastic. Wish we had just gone for him instead of signing always-injured Ramsey on the free. Dude is a fantastic CAM and can play the mezzala role in a midfield trio to perfection.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Eriksen is fantastic. Wish we had just gone for him instead of signing always-injured Ramsey on the free. Dude is a fantastic CAM and can play the mezzala role in a midfield trio to perfection.
how much would we pay for Eriksen and you have to consider Paratici thinking few moves ahead? After 2-3 seasons we will be looking to sell and what about plusvalenza?

- - - Updated - - -

I feel Paratici is distinguishing players by their book and transfer valuations. Pretty soon all our players would have a price tag instead of names on the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)