vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Everyone gave Beppe (deserved) credit for his early purchases but hardly anyone gave him one tiny bit of criticism for just how easily he dismantled it and never replaced key players. Every single transfer that weakened us had posters giving out 50 different excuses as to why it was absolutely necessary.

We fucked our own midfield up and put way too much faith in Rugani to replace barza off the bench and chiellini when injured despite looking like shit when under pressure.

We went from neglecting our attack to focusing too heavily on it
You do know Paratici was the Sporting Director, right? Marotta was General Director...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yes...? And Beppe was heavily involved in the big decisions just as Paratici is now.
Paratici his whole authority was the sporting sector, not Beppe's. Of course Beppe had an influence but Paratici has been SD for years now; transfers are his thing. Marotta had the finances as primary task.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
#Paratici conferma: "Abbiamo le idee molto chiare sul nuovo allenatore. Stiamo lavorando, ci vuole un attimo di tempo. Come ho già detto abbiamo un range di nomi, non un solo nome. Quando chiuderemo? Non c'è un tempo limite, stiamo lavorando e siamo molto tranquilli"

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
also paratici, answering the "have you contacted chiesa" question: "we certainly have a competitive squad. regarding the mercato, we'll make the necessary adjustments after we know the name of the coach"

- - - Updated - - -

- clear ideas about the coach, multiple potential candidates
- no time limit
- james and isco are real madrid players, we'll have to wait for the coach to make any moves, and he repeated the same for pogba and de ligt
- ronaldo had a great season, bought enthusiasm to not only juve but for the whole calcio, thanks for agnelli
- some journalist asked him about real madrid with hazard, he said that real always was a great team, etc

so basically we still know jack shit. :boh:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@amir3323 brought up a good point.

If Juve (according to Paratici) had a Ronaldo deal done by April/May, and were able to keep it secret, how do we know they don’t already have something in the works but only keeping it secret?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@amir3323 brought up a good point.

If Juve (according to Paratici) had a Ronaldo deal done by April/May, and were able to keep it secret, how do we know they don’t already have something in the works but only keeping it secret?
Probably because of the way Allegri was handled. I don't believe the plan was to replace Allegri until after the meeting so i doubt they had someone else lined up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Probably because of the way Allegri was handled. I don't believe the plan was to replace Allegri until after the meeting so i doubt they had someone else lined up.
good point

- - - Updated - - -

maybe their decision was final and already had something in the works before telling max?

stone cold assassins these guys

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
How do you know the way Allegri was handled? They could've planned to replace him weeks ago, maybe after crashing out of the CL, or when they realized the team was unmotivated and out of ideas.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How do you know the way Allegri was handled? They could've planned to replace him weeks ago, maybe after crashing out of the CL, or when they realized the team was unmotivated and out of ideas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)