vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dear Fabio.

If anything, please make this team faster and more athletic for next season. Ajax exposed our biggest weakness, and they used it to their advantage by getting into their comfortable pockets on the pitch with little resistance. Our players couldn't keep up. While their players may not be on the same technical level as ours, they were able to get where they needed to be with relative ease, thereby causing so many problems.

If it means selling Pjanic, Dybala, Mandzukic, Bonucci, et al.... so be it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dear Fabio.

If anything, please make this team faster and more athletic for next season. Ajax exposed our biggest weakness, and they used it to their advantage by getting into their comfortable pockets on the pitch with little resistance. Our players couldn't keep up. While their players may not be on the same technical level as ours, they were able to get where they needed to be with relative ease, thereby causing so many problems.

If it means selling Pjanic, Dybala, Mandzukic, Bonucci, et al.... so be it.
Not just pace.

We need players that are clinical around the box.

I can’t recall when we had a run of games where it was open season on shooting the ball. We literally struggle to even get a shot off lol

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What if it means selling CR7? :snoop:

That won't happen. Even at his age, he is far and away the fastest and most athletic player on the team. It's not even close, which speaks volumes as to the rest of the squad

- - - Updated - - -

Not just pace.

We need players that are clinical around the box.

I can’t recall when we had a run of games where it was open season on shooting the ball. We literally struggle to even get a shot off lol

I think that part of the issues around the box are a direct correlation to pace and athleticism. It's as if , unless you are Ronaldo, you struggle to create separation to give yourself an easier shot on goal.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He brought us Ronaldo too
in fact it was mendes who brought us ronaldo. paratici said it was the easiest of deals. we needed to work out the financing part, but it never was paratici's job.

as far as paratici goes so far, he switched benatia for caceres, and sold a couple of young players + stu for good $$$. sample size too small... i'd wait at least until the end of the summer transfer window with any evaluation.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
in fact it was mendes who brought us ronaldo. paratici said it was the easiest of deals. we needed to work out the financing part, but it never was paratici's job.
The deal happened because he took the proposition directly to Agnelli and presented it as plausible, no filtering by anybody else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)