vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Apparently, he's a convicted criminal. I don't really know if there's any truth to that. The media here tend to skew shit; we're still under a military regime after all. Also, the Thais aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed; they're not renowned for common sense or logic.
Nope. It’s fabricated BS. I wouldn’t trust what the corrupt Bahrain government (or Thais) say about it.

He was accused of participating in the protests in Bahrain back in 2012 and charged with vandalising a police station - even though he was on live TV playing a club football game at the time of the incident. The real reason the Bahraini’s used those BS trumped charges to get to him is because he was an outspoken critic of Sheikh Salman.

Anyway, Australia granted him asylum and has refugee status now and what Thailand is now doing is illegal according to international law. Disgusting situation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus have sold players worth €53m during the previous January window:

Sturaro to Genoa - 18m.
Favilli to Genoa - 7m.
Benatia to Al-Duhail - 8m.
Audero to Sampdoria - 20m.

And bought:
Ramsey - free
Caceres - €900K

He's done all this in one tiny window

Future is looking bright :fab3:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nope. It’s fabricated BS. I wouldn’t trust what the corrupt Bahrain government (or Thais) say about it.

He was accused of participating in the protests in Bahrain back in 2012 and charged with vandalising a police station - even though he was on live TV playing a club football game at the time of the incident. The real reason the Bahraini’s used those BS trumped charges to get to him is because he was an outspoken critic of Sheikh Salman.

Anyway, Australia granted him asylum and has refugee status now and what Thailand is now doing is illegal according to international law. Disgusting situation.
I don't believe anything those faggots say. Military oppression is repulsive. I sympathize with the informed and educated Thais who have to deal with an uneducated bigot leading the charge.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:shifty: All world class household names. Barza was terrible @ Wolfsburg, Bonucci was a disaster his first couple of seasons here, and the latter three are probably not good enough to even sit on the bench @ Juventus now.
Juventus now =/= Juventus 2010. building a team from scratch is an entirely different task from what Fab is doing currently. and those names all contributed to atleast 2 scudetti and 1 coppa italia

- - - Updated - - -

what by continuously paying his wage and getting nothing for it after 6 years?
Badass Alves doesent even understand a bit about the shit hes constantly been PMSing about lol. what a surprise

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
he bought Barza, Bonucci, Pepe, Matri and Quag
Juventus now =/= Juventus 2010. building a team from scratch is an entirely different task from what Fab is doing currently. and those names all contributed to atleast 2 scudetti and 1 coppa italia
Of course it was a different era, buy my point still stands. Those names were nothing special when we acquired them. His mercato was unspectacular. Only after we got Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, and later Tevez were we getting somewhere in Europe.

When he bought those guys, they were all either average/mediocre players or unknown quantities. In hindsight, most of them were very good deals, but back then no one on Tuz wanted those guys.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Of course it was a different era, buy my point still stands. Those names were nothing special when we acquired them. His mercato was unspectacular. Only after we got Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, and later Tevez were we getting somewhere in Europe.

When he bought those guys, they were all either average/mediocre players or unknown quantities. In hindsight, most of them were very good deals, but back then no one on Tuz wanted those guys.
it doesent matter how they were viewed at the moment we signed them. none of them were mistakes as ILFJ claims

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
what by continuously paying his wage and getting nothing for it after 6 years?
ways to handle a player that turned out to be not good enough for your squad, and that nobody wants to buy either:
1. rescind contract, pay wages due, accept minusvalenza. that would be stupid, right?
2. let contract run out, try to loan him out in the meantime, try to cut losses.
2/b. when you realize that you are making some cash on the loan, and in the meantime, the player is willing to accept a 1-year extension with the same salary divided into two parts, that would benefit all parties: the player gets some playtime elsewhere, and your club is able to spread the book value on one more year, making both your books and cash-flow look better.

it might not be obvious at first sight, some fans were furious about it, but when you actually think about it, extending martinez's contract was a responsible move from the club. martinez was one of the worst signings ever, but the way marotta managed to cut the losses was textbook worthy.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
ways to handle a player that turned out to be not good enough for your squad, and that nobody wants to buy either:
1. rescind contract, pay wages due, accept minusvalenza. that would be stupid, right?
2. let contract run out, try to loan him out in the meantime, try to cut losses.
2/b. when you realize that you are making some cash on the loan, and in the meantime, the player is willing to accept a 1-year extension with the same salary divided into two parts, that would benefit all parties: the player gets some playtime elsewhere, and your club is able to spread the book value on one more year, making both your books and cash-flow look better.

it might not be obvious at first sight, some fans were furious about it, but when you actually think about it, extending martinez's contract was a responsible move from the club. martinez was one of the worst signings ever, but the way marotta managed to cut the losses was textbook worthy.
I don't think that was the case. I believe the Math was quite simpler as you wrote. Extension was cheaper (Cuz noone want him so low salary) than just let him free, just balancing our books. We didn't make any money with Malaka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)