vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I really start to be worry on our team, Fabio few months in charge here and BAAAM first mistake and maybe will cost us a lot , exposed us in the defense. i hope he recovers quickly i still like him a lot and i still think he was the one doing everything not Marrota. please don't lets us feel that shooting Marrota for you and let him leave to Inter was the worst decision AA made ... Honestly , Tuzers here posted a video for him how he is talking about transfers ...my impression was not good ( just impression) he lacks personality , confidence, leadership and charisma unlike Marrota...he is more like sweet cupcake a nice guy...and himself (Fabio) said that he is more comfortable to work behind the scenes rather than spotlights ....hope proves us wrong and step up to the level and not regret losing Marrota.
Beppe's entire first season was a mistake.

No need to panic.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Incredible how, out here, you have all this inside knowledge of the workings behind the scenes. 100/10 insight
If you have quite significant business experience and you've already seen the same patterns in different businesses over and over again, and if you can add to that everything you saw going on in this club for the last 10 years (pre-Beppe, Beppe, and post-Beppe periods), then you can make some conclusions with good chances to make them right.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Watching it right now. He sounds like a guy who's still a football agent at Sampdoria.

He's also very nervous, this is weird considering that it's a relatively small show, and it's even co-hosted by one of Juventus players. Yes, he's an introverted guy, but still.

And the most disturbing part is his level of English. It clearly affects his ability to articulate his thoughts the way he'd like to. I believe, this is the main reason why he looks so shallow. Anyway, for me it's difficult to understand how you can have such a high position in the international business structure of this magnitude with such a level of English. He must be really good at his job as a manager then.

Quite disappointing video indeed.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Watching it right now. He sounds like a guy who's still a football agent at Sampdoria.

He's also very nervous, this is weird considering that it's a relatively small show, and it's even co-hosted by one of Juventus players. Yes, he's an introverted guy, but still.

And the most disturbing part is his level of English. It clearly affects his ability to articulate his thoughts the way he'd like to. I believe, this is the main reason why he looks so shallow. Anyway, for me it's difficult to understand how you can have such a high position in the international business structure of this magnitude with such a level of English. He must be really good at his job as a manager then.

Quite disappointing video indeed.
Marotta doesn't even speak English

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Marotta doesn't even speak English
Yes, but I was under the impression, considering global plans Agnelli unveiled with all of these new markets, new club's branding strategy, etc., that the new generation of Juventus managers will also be fully ready for all of these new challenges. That's why I'm genuinely surprised now.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yes, but I was under the impression, considering global plans Agnelli unveiled with all of these new markets, new club's branding strategy, etc., that the new generation of Juventus managers will also be fully ready for all of these new challenges. That's why I'm genuinely surprised now.
If he trusts him then he certainly sees something in him that befits his position. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him even considering his personality (which is fine) or this Winter mercato. We need a bigger sample size.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If he trusts him then he certainly sees something in him that befits his position. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss him even considering his personality (which is fine) or this Winter mercato. We need a bigger sample size.
Wat is going on in this thread. I spent a bit of time during Mercato teasing badass about Paratici because of his weird anti-Beppe moaning for the last few years...

But now he is pizza delivery boy and incapable of performing at this level because of some random interview?

Only on the Tuz. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Who the hell orders coffee and pizza at the same time. What time of day is it? What meal are you eating?
Pizza needs red wine.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Wat is going on in this thread. I spent a bit of time during Mercato teasing badass about Paratici because of his weird anti-Beppe moaning for the last few years...

But now he is pizza delivery boy and incapable of performing at this level because of some random interview?

- - - Updated - - -

Pizza needs red wine.
:rofl: :rofl:

That is why I love this place.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:rofl:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Of course it's too soon to conclude whether he's good or bad at his job, the nearest summer transfer window will give the answer to this question. What I'm saying in this thread now is that so far he hasn't lived up to expectations, to put it mildly. These expectations are very high after both CR7 signing and Beppe's leaving the club as the beginning of the new era.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Of course it's too soon to conclude whether he's good or bad at his job, the nearest summer transfer window will give the answer to this question. What I'm saying in this thread now is that so far he hasn't lived up to expectations, to put it mildly. These expectations are very high after both CR7 signing and Beppe's leaving the club as the beginning of the new era.
But Paratici is the one who brought CR7 to Juve, the best player in the world, what else you want from him? he has already surpassed our expectations. Right @Badass Dybala ?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What expectations?

He’s had one winter transfer window? You had expectations there?

- - - Updated - - -

Wine is quite expensive in Canada, or so i heard ;)
This is why I’m always in debt :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)