vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I really start to be worry on our team, Fabio few months in charge here and BAAAM first mistake and maybe will cost us a lot , exposed us in the defense. i hope he recovers quickly i still like him a lot and i still think he was the one doing everything not Marrota. please don't lets us feel that shooting Marrota for you and let him leave to Inter was the worst decision AA made ... Honestly , Tuzers here posted a video for him how he is talking about transfers ...my impression was not good ( just impression) he lacks personality , confidence, leadership and charisma unlike Marrota...he is more like sweet cupcake a nice guy...and himself (Fabio) said that he is more comfortable to work behind the scenes rather than spotlights ....hope proves us wrong and step up to the level and not regret losing Marrota.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah because Marotta never sold players that wanted to go

We've lost a game, drawn a game and are going through a very unlucky injury crisis in the CB position
Everyone is looking for someone to blame

We will be fine, Paratici will be fine

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Yeah because Marotta never sold players that wanted to go

We've lost a game, drawn a game and are going through a very unlucky injury crisis in the CB position
Everyone is looking for someone to blame

We will be fine, Paratici will be fine
yeah ..summer sale and replaced by way or another to cover the lose ...

with Fabio ...Sale in mid season covered with finished Caceres ...so even Fabio didn't cover the lose ...so we exposed ..this is a mistake from him definitely and hope this mistake will not cost us CL ...

this doesn't mean i write off the man ...hope he do something ...now we have stupid midfield of high salary and our defense already exposed ...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His first real mercato starts in the summer and people are already jumping on him ? Wtf

Give him some time to fix the midfield mess that Marotta created

- - - Updated - - -

And despite the disaster swap deal business done with Milan over the summer, which has left us with barely any plusvalenza from Higuain's departure, Paratici has still managed to generate 60M by shipping off useless players like Sturaro, Audero, Benatia and all those other young jabroni's.

If he manages to ship off Khedira and other deadwood in the squad over the summer AND fix our midfield, he would have done a truly remarkable job as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
His first real mercato starts in the summer and people are already jumping on him ? Wtf

- - - Updated - - -

And despite the disaster swap deal business done with Milan over the summer, which has left us with barely any plusvalenza from Higuain's departure, Paratici has still managed to generate 60M by shipping off useless players like Sturaro, Audero, Benatia and all those other young jabroni's.

If he manages to ship off Khedira and other deadwood in the squad over the summer AND fix our midfield, he would have done a truly remarkable job as far as I'm concerned.
:lol3:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
yeah ..summer sale and replaced by way or another to cover the lose ...
What about Centre-mid? We don't have a backup to or competition for Pjanic... Sturaro out on loan and Can in, so similar level replacement... Marchisio resigns but no replacement in... that's on Marotta, Paratici, Marchisio, Allegri or Agnelli?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Did you really sneak in a praise for that deal? :rofl:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
1. Marcelo rumors. It looks like a regular Tuttosport nonsense. It can also be their way to save Juventus management's PR image with a classic political PR move: yes, they messed up now, but here's a sweet promise for the future, so be happy with your leaders, - but they simply misread the public sentiment.

If Paratici in these circumstances is really going to buy Marcelo, it will look like when an alcohol addict goes to a store to buy some bread for his kids but suddenly notices a new bar and just can't resist the temptation. I don't think that Fabio can be that bad at his job. That would be a Berlusconi without Galliani level of management.

2. Last summer mercato. It was obvious that Beppe already wasn't really in charge of it. In the structures of this size decisions are never made quickly, so in the summer they all probably knew what will happen several months later. Also, it's hard to blame Beppe for lame mercato if he was told that 100 millions were no longer at his disposal and he could do whatever he wanted with his opinion about that.

So Paratici's responsibility for what happened during the last summer is, at least, the same as Beppe's. And the winter mercato was basically a failure. So far he's a disappointment. He has to do a really brilliant job in the summer, or Agnelli will have to admit that he made a huge mistake.

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Cmon now Paratici brought Ronaldo to the table whilst Marotta was constantly linked with parting 30 mill for Bonaventura. Not hard to see who had the better summer mercato
If Paratici himself would have approached Real Madrid and came back with that deal, I would be the first to call him a genius.

But here's what happened:

1. Ronaldo was offered to Juventus. Paratici confirmed it several times.

2. Mendes did all the heavy lifting in terms of talks with Peres.

3. Agnelli was directly involved in the deal, both in terms of extra funding and in terms of negotiations.

I'm not saying that Paratici merely stood beside CR7 during his presentation, but it's probably what really happened if we're talking about Fabio's input into this big deal.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
If Max never used Mehdi It was kind of useless

Till he left and we started to need him like RM and Farca needs the ref "helps" from time to time in the UCL

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If Paratici himself would have approached Real Madrid and came back with that deal, I would be the first to call him a genius.

But here's what happened:

1. Ronaldo was offered to Juventus. Paratici confirmed it several times.

2. Mendes did all the heavy lifting in terms of talks with Peres.

3. Agnelli was directly involved in the deal, both in terms of extra funding and in terms of negotiations.

I'm not saying that Paratici merely stood beside CR7 during his presentation, but it's probably what really happened if we're talking about Fabio's input into this big deal.
It's simple paratici works closely with Mendes whilst marotta was working with chump agents like bozzo who had mainly average Italian clients

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juve 'keep tabs on Lille starlet'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have reportedly rejected the chance to sign Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare but are keeping tabs on the 19-year-old.
According to Calciomercato.com, Soumare was offered to Juve at the end of January, given the Bianconeri had been monitoring his progress.
The website goes on to explain that Bianconeri general manager Fabio Paratici passed him up as the club were not planning to make alterations to their midfield.
Nonetheless, the Old Lady would be continuing to ‘keep an eye’ on the France Under-20 international, who has also been linked with Watford.
Described as a player with ‘strength and vision’, Soumare has made 12 appearances this season for a Lille side second in Ligue 1.

:shifty: :numnum: :rofl: :howler: :sad: :cry: :sergio: :wallbang:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
2. Last summer mercato. It was obvious that Beppe already wasn't really in charge of it. In the structures of this size decisions are never made quickly, so in the summer they all probably knew what will happen several months later. Also, it's hard to blame Beppe for lame mercato if he was told that 100 millions were no longer at his disposal and he could do whatever he wanted with his opinion about that.

So Paratici's responsibility for what happened during the last summer is, at least, the same as Beppe's. And the winter mercato was basically a failure. So far he's a disappointment. He has to do a really brilliant job in the summer, or Agnelli will have to admit that he made a huge mistake.
Incredible how, out here, you have all this inside knowledge of the workings behind the scenes. 100/10 insight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)