vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If Benatia had checked out mentally he made the right move, I know we like to look back with Rose coloured glasses but Benatia made at least one retarded mistake a game

Imagine if he wasn't there mentally

Aug 1, 2003
It didn’t sound like he checked out mentally it just sounded like he was frustrated - he had a good season albeit mistakes vs real and Napoli (and to me real wasn’t even a serious “mistake” it’s a not like he gave the ball away, we should’ve put the game to bed instead of holding back after 3 goals, same story with Bayern) and then was suddenly dropped this season..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It didn’t sound like he checked out mentally it just sounded like he was frustrated - he had a good season albeit mistakes vs real and Napoli (and to me real wasn’t even a serious “mistake” it’s a not like he gave the ball away, we should’ve put the game to bed instead of holding back after 3 goals, same story with Bayern) and then was suddenly dropped this season..
He said he thought his juve career had come to an end. Any player that goes to a lower tier league despite still at a prime age for mine has checked out

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Marotta failed so miserably here. Only turned a 7th place side into 7 straight scudetti, including 4 domestic doubles, and managed to make us relevant in europe again with 2 CL finals.

What a flop. :baus:
Wait, in Allegri thread you were praising Allegri for 2 CHL finals. No youre saying it’s all Marotta’s work.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wait, in Allegri thread you were praising Allegri for 2 CHL finals. No youre saying it’s all Marotta’s work.
You silly twisted boy.

It's the entire club. Agnelli, Beppe, Fabio, Nedved, Conte, Allegri, and each and every player that gave meaningful contributions to our rise from the ashes of Calciopoli and Del Neri era.

One doesn't have to award all the credit to a single aspect of the team.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If Benatia had checked out mentally he made the right move, I know we like to look back with Rose coloured glasses but Benatia made at least one retarded mistake a game

Imagine if he wasn't there mentally
:tup:

Getting rid of Benatia was a very good move.
Replacing him with an injury prone player who's not good enough to begin with is a bit silly though.

Then again, missing 3 CB's at the same time is always going to cause problems, for every team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)