vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In my opinion this guy is the one who truly has a vast experience in this branch*.

*Matri will be here soon :touched: @Hustini

Jul 13, 2010
how we should know who makes the deal or spots the player? I am sure Juve have dozens of scouts around the world. Maybe Paratici is a chief scout or smth, evaluates all the reports from his employees and sends reports to Marotta who then contacts those players representatives and kicks off negotiation process? Any articles on how the player becomes a member of some other team? I saw some ESPN cartoons on that, but you know, Muricans and their soccer somehow does not convince me :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I read an article saying Arsenal were trying to bring in Paratici. I hope this is not true ... He should stay and eventually take over at Juve
Yeah,Arsenal is also "linked" with every good player in the world and then ,either they buy some anonymous player for peanut money or they throw 50 mil on a flop.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
well Beppe basically said he'd be nothing without him the other day. :p
That's just normal courtesy talk though :D

I agree that we got no clue who decides upon what, so the safest option imo is just to hold the entirety of our sporting direction accountable for their deals in the same manner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)