vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He did indeed look stoned, but he's probably been working his ass off lately. And I believe that's one of the few words he uttered as well: "It's been a lot of work."

Man, I'm so happy that we're in such safe hands. From the president to the board-members to the coach and playing staff: Juventus is truly a well-run football club. Starting to look like the well-oiled MACHINE I fell in love with.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seems like Milan want to get him as a replacement to Galliani who is leaving after this season. I say promote Marotta and give Paratici Marotta's current role. I don't want Milan to have someone who was had a big role in our success and knows a whole lot about our business.

Jul 2, 2006
Seems like Milan want to get him as a replacement to Galliani who is leaving after this season. I say promote Marotta and give Paratici Marotta's current role. I don't want Milan to have someone who was had a big role in our success and knows a whole lot about our business.
I have a better idea. Promote Paratici and let Marotta replace Galliani.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't like the sound of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)