vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I know it's tutto but the list seems really down to earth. If tutto did the list they would include players like Messi, Falcao, Aguero and Iniesta.

I wish we could get such Paratici list every year. Would be easy to ignore bullshit rumours.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I trust them more than the triade of Turk_Bianconero, Cronios and Bianconero81 (and Linebreak as financial advisor)
what kind of nonsense are you spreading here ? it is obvious that Cronios & co are right and that we do not even need marotta, since paratici is doing all the work of scouting and negotiating and everytime something good happens they tweet "#boh" but by "him" the refer to conte ... lol
if it would go their way we would fire marotta and those 30 scouts, because obviously we only need conte and paratici.

i'm already laughing my ass off, because now after reading the report those marotta haters will call the developers of football manager and complain about missing the feature to hire 30 scouts worldwide and missing out having a position of paratici who boosts the negotiation skills of the sports director by +9.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
these are players who Juventus have scouted. its players from the countries we are scouting. most of these names are random and untrue (ie there's no lewandowski) and others are probably true. excited to get this information though - it should be posted on juventus.com no doubt!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
these are players who Juventus have scouted. its players from the countries we are scouting. most of these names are random and untrue (ie there's no lewandowski) and others are probably true. excited to get this information though - it should be posted on juventus.com no doubt!!!
no Quintero. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)