and on the creative side, not close to aqui

he'll be a good first sub tho

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
buying Bale, would bench marchisio

he is defensively a mile below melo

and on the creative side, not close to aqui
But Marchisio is a lot more tactically disciplined & "smart". So it will depend on what the coach prefers. And judging by what we've seen so far, I have a pretty good idea of who that will be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Marchisio will be playing a key part at Juve for years to come, so it doesn't matter what imaginary formations and lineups people post he will still be an important player.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We're not playing a real 4-4-2, our formation is very dynamic and it changes a lot during the game. We are only fielded on paper as 4-4-2
That's true when we go forward it goes to a 4-2-4 while defending it goes to a 4-4-2 thats what I like about Del Neri.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
As Del Neri is responsible for the obvious upturn in our fortunes so far this season, i will go with him on this matter...meaning that melo and aquilani are our most fundamentally important central pairing.

Until one of them gets injured or suspended, marchisio is, in del neri's eyes, clearly behind those two, and as those two look often high quality together, i see no reason to change that,.......

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
no he isn't, that's why his contributions tend to be understated.
He is definitely not as good as Melo or Aquilani albeit that they play different roles. Furthermore the balance of Melo and Aquiliani is perfect for a CM pairing, Marchisio would disrupt that balance.

I don't think there is anyway that Marchisio will be taking either spot.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He is definitely not as good as Melo or Aquilani albeit that they play different roles. Furthermore the balance of Melo and Aquiliani is perfect for a CM pairing, Marchisio would disrupt that balance.

I don't think there is anyway that Marchisio will be taking either spot.
Marchisio = Tacchinardi thats how i personally see the guy.

Hard working midfielder with decent ball skills but nothing too special. He will be useful to the team the way Tacchinardi was useful for us back then. But I really doubt he'll play a key role in this team....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)