vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse my ignorance but how many non- EU players are we allowed to have? I can only think of Melo and Sissoko right now. Shouldn't we be able to get two more? Or is it a transfer season thing where we can't buy more than 1 non EU player per transfer period?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Excuse my ignorance but how many non- EU players are we allowed to have? I can only think of Melo and Sissoko right now. Shouldn't we be able to get two more? Or is it a transfer season thing where we can't buy more than 1 non EU player per transfer period?
We can only sign one non-EU player from a club outside of Italy per season.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So Emerson is our own Leonardo now huh? Well, I'll build him a statue if he manages to land us Neymar.

Jun 13, 2007
Our left side will still be non existent. There's no chance we won't have bought full backs.

Sorensen still has a lot to do to prove he's good enough to be starting for us next season. He's had a good start but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Yes, we desperately need a good left back too.

Also, we need a natural LW; I don't like the idea of playing Marchisio there permanently, I feel it limits our potential in attack.

Jun 13, 2007
i don't want to see marchi rotting on the bank every game
Marchisio is a utility player, so whenever Krasic, Aquilani, Melo, or LW can't play; he'd be filling in. He would be getting a lot of playing time. Not to mention that if we make it to the CL next season, we're going to need a lot of squad depth.

Also, I love Marchisio and I think he's great but even if it mean he had to rot in the bench; is that a good reason to hold back? I support Marchisio but I want what's best for Juve above all even if it meant putting Del piero on the bench.

If some LW proves to be more useful than Marchisio then I don't understand where the problem is. If we were about playing Italian youngsters who love the club and are fan favorites then Giovinco would still be with us.

Jun 13, 2007
Marchi is the most fundamental player in the MF.

we would suffer tremendously without him.
Good. So I see no harm in getting a great LW. Marchisio's greatness will bench either Melo or Aquilani or the new LW or even Krasic.

Nothing to worry about then.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
We really should invest in 4-3-3 with our midfielders =/ They are our biggest strength. Krasic can well play in a right attacking winger in 4-3-3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)