vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I am beginning to feel massively disappointed by paratici.
We need a top CAM, to become CL contenders, yet we are not connected to any. On the contrary we are linked with more mediocre CMs like Ramsey, who is highly inconsistent and Def not the player we lack and can rely on.
Some young nobodies DMs to continue the Padoin heritage and more mediocre Portuguese wingers.
All these are squad players, should we invest in them, we won't have the money for a top player, esp if we commit 8mil on Ramsey.
Atm, it looks like he is a downgrade to Marotta...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
We need a top CAM, to become CL contenders, yet we are not connected to any. On the contrary we are linked with more mediocre CMs like Ramsey, who is highly inconsistent and Def not the player we lack and can rely on.
Some young nobodies DMs to continue the Padoin heritage and more mediocre Portuguese wingers.
All these are squad players, should we invest in them, we won't have the money for a top player, esp if we commit 8mil on Ramsey.
You hate life.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We will spend 340 million on Ronaldo in 4 years.

It will be very hard to pay big money for another player (midfielder) in the next year and a half at least.

But I can see Paratici making some smart moves in that period, not only players with expiring contracts, but talented players that will cost 10-15 million.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He still hasn't operated in a transfer market one day you are disappointed. How hard it is to please you?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's just trolling. Why else would you throw in Padoin's name and a couple of teenagers we are being linked to? Obviously a slow day in the madhouse.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What the fuck :lol: There hasn't even been one transfer window since Beppe left

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's just trolling. Why else would you throw in Padoin's name and a couple of teenagers we are being linked to? Obviously a slow day in the madhouse.
But Cronios does not troll, he only states his opinion which is mostly different than others. Also history proves him right.

Apr 19, 2007
I disagree but respect your opinion. The midfield in my point of view needs a huge fix
I agree but dont think getting two top players is possible so getting one really top guy is a bigger difference for me. Like if we could get saul or Pogba I would take that over two 50 million dollar cms. I think we have quality depth for now but not the ability

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)