vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

that's what I've been repeating for years: once buffon and chiellini retire, we keep pinso as our only homegrown player, we sell berna as we should, we won't even have 4 italians in the squad by the 17+4+4 rule. dybala qualifies as an association grown player, so for next year, we might end up with bonbon, dybala and chiesa as "italians".

watch us to overpay for every usable italian from now on. and that's the reason why tonali was a bargain, not because he's so special.
Yeah that's a problem but unfortunately not many quality italian players around. Berna's nationality will probably save him. :sergio:
We'll definitely try for Donna as his contract expires next summer as well as for Locatelli (his price may be even higher after this season tho). Roma's Pellegrini or Emerson wouldn't surprise me as well.
Hopefully Luca Pellegrini can establish himself as a decent Serie A player in Genoa.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tbh Paratici would have had more respect around here had he not replaced Allegri with Sarri and had he not tried to shop Dybala all over Europe.

That Sarri appointment alone set us back by a couple of years unless Pirlo works miracles this season ofcourse especially in terms of us being perceived as a legit CL contender.

Now Tici has somewhat redeemed himself with reducing the average age and giving our team a more young and modern look but at the end of the day, results on the pitch is what matters most. Jury's out on that this season especially with the increased competition that we have.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
when will you learn that Paratici doesn't decides which players to sell or buy on his own and certainly not the coach, you can bet that Agnelli has the final word every time

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
don't worry about the italian part too much.

in 2-3 years many 15 and 16 and 17 year olds will be maturing and showing if they can cut it at top level football.

there will be picks to get then. there is always picks to get

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Tbh Paratici would have had more respect around here had he not replaced Allegri with Sarri and had he not tried to shop Dybala all over Europe.

That Sarri appointment alone set us back by a couple of years unless Pirlo works miracles this season ofcourse especially in terms of us being perceived as a legit CL contender.

Now Tici has somewhat redeemed himself with reducing the average age and giving our team a more young and modern look but at the end of the day, results on the pitch is what matters most. Jury's out on that this season especially with the increased competition that we have.
This

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly, as time goes on, the more I am beginning to side with @Badass Dybala

Marotta did enormous damage in his final few years here. €90 million for Higuain, Khedira contract extension, signing De Sciglio and Matuidi, neglecting our midfield... even Bonucci should have never been bought back.

Paratici has done a damn good job this summer to clean up the mess that Marotta had made.

Now look at what Marotta is doing at Inter: Kolarov, Vidal, Ashley Young, Moses... more short term thinking.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Marotta did enormous damage in his final few years here. €90 million for Higuain, Khedira contract extension, signing De Sciglio and Matuidi, neglecting our midfield... even Bonucci should have never been bought back.

Paratici has done a damn good job this summer to clean up the mess that Marotta had made.

Now look at what Marotta is doing at Inter: Kolarov, Vidal, Ashley Young, Moses... more short term thinking.
I’m starting to feel the same way

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
when will you learn that Paratici doesn't decides which players to sell or buy on his own and certainly not the coach, you can bet that Agnelli has the final word every time
I think of it like how most companies operate their banking. Below certain threshold, Paratici can sign off, after that need 1 or 2 directors to sign off (Nedved & whichever director is leading the finance team). Above certain threshold, let's say above €40m, you need 2 directors plus President to sign off as well.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don't know if he deserves that much prise tbh, guys. He basically started the fire with Sarri (not talking about Dybala etc.), and now he deserves praise for putting it down? I mean, it took deus sex machina AA to come down, deliver some punches to make this whole thing rolling.
I like Fabio, he has this crazay cocaine look in his eyes, I can sympathize with that. He is a great scout, let him do the scouting job, and hire a jew to do all the bookkeeping.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

It's not really short term thinking, it's more like there's limited budget available. Everyone can go ahead and sign Mpabbe or Salah if you have the budget, but if you don't, then you go with Moses lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)