vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
In theory you are correct

In practice however, this man couldn't sell sight to a blind man

Despite folks still calling this a selling club :lol:
What makes us a selling club is the fact that we sell our assets (Vidal, Pogba, whole Dybala situation) whilst replacing with lesser quality. Selling unwanted deadwood players has nothing to do with us being a selling club.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What makes us a selling club is the fact that we sell our assets (Vidal, Pogba, whole Dybala situation) whilst replacing with lesser quality. Selling unwanted deadwood players has nothing to do with us being a selling club.
Really??

Thanks for the explanation

Apr 19, 2007
Really, that's the only questionable move?
I think so. Based on our budget(which he has no control over) what would you have done different? Dont just claim to buy Pogba and Messi bla bla
Ramsey-free
rabiot free
Sarri
Kean sold for 40 mil
Demiral?

Maybe claim we should have kept Cancelo? I dont know. Clearly we had to move some money aruond bc of Ronaldo I just dont see where he is terrible.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I think so. Based on our budget(which he has no control over) what would you have done different? Dont just claim to buy Pogba and Messi bla bla
Ramsey-free
rabiot free
Sarri
Kean sold for 40 mil
Demiral?

Maybe claim we should have kept Cancelo? I dont know. Clearly we had to move some money aruond bc of Ronaldo I just dont see where he is terrible.
Nah, I just wanted to know if you were being serious.

I would reply in more detail, but it's all been said before. So to summarize:

Rabiot - doesn't fit our system and was unnecessary (he wants to play as a mezzala or b2b when he isn't one and is really a DM, of which we have many already)
Ramsey - is never fit, like everyone expected and is paid ridiculous wages
So those two are on massive wages while not contributing much, and our midfield is still dire

Danilo - no explanation required. Might as well have kept Spinazzola or Pellegrini

Mandzukic - forced out of the team and we got nothing for it, while we may need a forward now

Matuidi - two year extension when we would be better off letting him end of this season

Dybala - tried to force him out for Lukaku

Rugani - two contract increases in a matter of months

What am I forgetting?

Apr 19, 2007
Nah, I just wanted to know if you were being serious.

I would reply in more detail, but it's all been said before. So to summarize:

Rabiot - doesn't fit our system and was unnecessary (he wants to play as a mezzala or b2b when he isn't one and is really a DM, of which we have many already)
Ramsey - is never fit, like everyone expected and is paid ridiculous wages
So those two are on massive wages while not contributing much, and our midfield is still dire

Danilo - no explanation required. Might as well have kept Spinazzola or Pellegrini

Mandzukic - forced out of the team and we got nothing for it, while we may need a forward now

Matuidi - two year extension when we would be better off letting him end of this season

Dybala - tried to force him out for Lukaku

What am I forgetting?
Danilo was weird but Cancelo leaving was neccesary and we needed the money
Kean was a good sell for money
Rabiot shouldnt be written off yet and even if we sell how was it a bad move?
Ramsey isnt fit and may never be but that type of player is well worth the 15 million risk for two seasons to see if he can stay fit.
Dybala pissed me off but we also dont know what was going on. Was their a purchase holding on that sale? I dont like it but also it didnt happen
Mandzukic? He was offered and he refused so he was forced out or there was an agreement.

Do you think that our team is worse than last year personel wise? I dont and we added much needed youth that everyone claimed we needed. Im not claiming hes a god but at least we can be intelligent and say there was 4-5 really good deals done last season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Supporting Paratici right now feels like walking then standing in the middle of a highway with traffic. This is it, this is the one....and its gone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)