vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The image of Lukaku playing today instead of Dybala... how can u recover from it? He made so many blunders this spring and summer in attacking dept. Renewing Mario, then forcing him out, Higuain, Dybala...He also brought 1 more injury prone player on high salary in the midfield. He fixed our defense though which needed rejuvenation. He gets credit for that.
Bringing in Danilo, selling two leftbacks, renewed with Rugani...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
and Tuzers whining on his efforts to make this team stronger .... leave Fabio work alone and enough drama ....

whining on Spinazzola , whom rarely featuring in Roma squad ...always injured

whining on pushing Dybala & Higgy out which turned to be positive at the end .....

whining about our midfield transfers and we all know the summer budget only focusing on the defense. ...

whining about not pushing Can and Khadera out and he did what he should, but the players will not leave without termination ...

and still, keep whining and what ....

the best manager in Italy and Europe and we are top our CL group with a record pts since forever ...and top of our usual toy ....

still Tuzers keep on whining

I see the great man and great manger, the only singing I don't like is Ramsey ....

Note: we all know Dybala and Higgy were at the low point of their career for us and this year they surprised themselves before surprising us.

and what, this is his first Mercato as a manager and yet ...whining mood is still on forever in Tuz

In Fabio I trust :grin:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
and Tuzers whining on his efforts to make this team stronger .... leave Fabio work alone and enough drama ....

whining on Spinazzola , whom rarely featuring in Roma squad ...always injured

whining on pushing Dybala & Higgy out which turned to be positive at the end .....

whining about our midfield transfers and we all know the summer budget only focusing on the defense. ...

whining about not pushing Can and Khadera out and he did what he should, but the players will not leave without termination ...

and still, keep whining and what ....

the best manager in Italy and Europe and we are top our CL group with a record pts since forever ...and top of our usual toy ....

still Tuzers keep on whining

I see the great man and great manger, the only singing I don't like is Ramsey ....

Note: we all know Dybala and Higgy were at the low point of their career for us and this year they surprised themselves before surprising us.

and what, this is his first Mercato as a manager and yet ...whining mood is still on forever in Tuz

In Fabio I trust :grin:
what about when he sells demiral in january? :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sack this idiot, sack Sarri apologize profusely to Allegri and beg him to come back as GM/ coach with full control of transfer policy, a 20mil annual salary and a gold statue of him outside the stadium

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, Is Badass's uncle going to finally address the midfield or is he too stupid to realize that it's nowhere near good enough to compete against quality domestic opposition, let alone European heavyweights?!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His patch up job in midfield is why we'll end up wasting Ronaldo's remaining prime years in trying hard but ultimately failing to win the big one.

Extremely disappointing mercato when most of your signings are question marks or potential flops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)