Fabio Miretti (13 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ive never seen a player be good while also being bad until fabio came along
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing. One minute I think he does something really well and the next he makes an amateur mistake.
Apt observation, our first oxymoron player , a Jekyll and Hyde kind of player !!!!!
so he's basically same as marchisio then. he also did fuck all except a few memorable goals till he was 24

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ive never seen a player be good while also being bad until fabio came along
He is not good enough exactly because of this, he does something good and then just messes easy stuff right after, plus i dont see that hunger from him, I see it more in Fagioli and he rarely does any through balls from midfield or even a dribble to get past his marker in mid, he tries but fails like 99% of the time.
he doesn't deserve a start, should only bring him when we are 2 goals or more up in a match

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
SELL

LOAN

play him for a half, play him for half an hour, just keep playing him. here's why:

One great pass in 107 mins. I’ll chalk that down as a fluke because I can’t count the number of passes he misplaced, the number of touches he fluffed or the number of almost-Sturaros he’s pulled. I really like how he moves, he’s always in great position to receive passes and finds pockets of space regularly. Which is why I believe Max continues to play him. He likes those kinda players. But other than that he’s a liability on the field. (Other than the one time he dribbled his way out of a jam and Rabiot screwed the chance to send someone on goal)

Maybe he’ll improve, but he’s been given enough opportunities, so he’ll have to show something sooner or later before he gets shipped off.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He is not good enough exactly because of this, he does something good and then just messes easy stuff right after, plus i dont see that hunger from him, I see it more in Fagioli and he rarely does any through balls from midfield or even a dribble to get past his marker in mid, he tries but fails like 99% of the time.
he doesn't deserve a start, should only bring him when we are 2 goals or more up in a match

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk
thing is Fagioli isn’t really an AM (Allegri was actually talking him up as a regista a couple days ago)

Short of a miracle and Pogba gets fit enough to start, the biggest threat to Miretti‘s minutes imo is gonna be Hasa.

Jun 16, 2020
An okey game tonight, beautiful pass for Chiesa that led to a chance. He is our link between midfield and attack. Hes 20 yo lets not forget
He had a good cross pass to Vlahovic too.

It was a game with ups and downs for Miretti. Could had one or two assists, or lose the ball in an amateur way and cost us a goal.

With no European football we should really expect of players like him to put the extra work in after training

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think that a loan at a team in a less pressure environment and where he could play regularly might do wonders for his decision making and end product, he is obviously not ready yet to make a significant impact at this level and our dysfunctional team with the high pressure environment around it is sure not helping much either…

Potential is definitely there but he has hardly made any leaps forward since his debut two season ago.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Juve problem isn't Miretti or similar youngsters on low wages. We could pay twenty mirettis with the salary of Sandro. If someone show some talent you can gain a lot, on contrary if everyone is shit you lose nothing, because u get shit from AS anyway.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
God, he had some LOW lows Sunday night against Empoli. His position in attack and his ability to find space is amazing but then he fucks it up with an awful touch or an awful pass and entirely kills whatever attack we're making. It's insane how often it happens too. I think he had like 4-5 of those moments last night.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
God, he had some LOW lows Sunday night against Empoli. His position in attack and his ability to find space is amazing but then he fucks it up with an awful touch or an awful pass and entirely kills whatever attack we're making. It's insane how often it happens too. I think he had like 4-5 of those moments last night.
This leaves me somewhat hopeful though. Touch and passing can be practiced, positioning and finid space less so.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
so he's basically same as marchisio then. he also did fuck all except a few memorable goals till he was 24
SUCH goals though my god.

That one vs Inter Holy fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Do you see a future indisputable starter in Miretti? I'm really not convinced at all, I don't think he has what it takes. And it's not like he's not getting minutes with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 4)