Fabio Miretti (27 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
every minute miretti spends on the pitch is an investment in our future starting lineup, like 3-4 years from now. i don't mind him making mistakes, i don't mind him having bad games at all, especially when the team wins

forza miretti

Jun 16, 2020
I think the analysis here are all correct: indeed he does a good job finding space and positioning himself, but it’s the same story as last year he still lacks an end product, therefore I personally think he didn’t particularly had a great game either, but fair enough if some judge from a different pov

A loan would do him well but I agree with @s4tch, if we’re willing to grow him at the club then I’m okay with it. He should really specifically train the last phase though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
underrated or overrated ?

i like the guy a lot. he's not ready, still very raw, but his movement and passing are good, even with all the inevitable mistakes. those mistakes are truly annoying and he looks kinda slow even for serie a, i still usually like that he's trying to make things happen around the opposition box, which is rarely the case with locatelli or rabiot

also i wonder how nobody made a case for jj playing so far one good half, and that half featured miretti lol :snoop:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
i like the guy a lot. he's not ready, still very raw, but his movement and passing are good, even with all the inevitable mistakes. those mistakes are truly annoying and he looks kinda slow even for serie a, i still usually like that he's trying to make things happen around the opposition box, which is rarely the case with locatelli or rabiot

also i wonder how nobody made a case for jj playing so far one good half, and that half featured miretti lol :snoop:
It's not like he's a butcher with the ball either that's the thing. He's not Matuidi or Sissoko so you have to think eventually he can find a way to contribute with all the positions he finds himself in.

I just like his overall attitude and enthusiasm on the pitch. I would still bet on him. The thing is he still asks for the ball and still wants to find chances. He doesn't seem that he's shrinking or hiding. I think it will come.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Miretti is very raw yet he has quality. If he finds the final ball he can be great. He has good vision to read the space in the field and moves off the ball better than all our midfielders except maybe McKennie. Fagioli and Pogba always want the ball at their feet, Locatelli and Rabiot have other responsibilities. Unlike McKennie, Miretti can also pass and has the right discipline to be a midfielder. He just needs to develop.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's not like he's a butcher with the ball either that's the thing. He's not Matuidi or Sissoko so you have to think eventually he can find a way to contribute with all the positions he finds himself in.

I just like his overall attitude and enthusiasm on the pitch. I would still bet on him. The thing is he still asks for the ball and still wants to find chances. He doesn't seem that he's shrinking or hiding. I think it will come.
I actually think he has a great technique, including first touch. His weakness is the final pass/shot. And it's not like he's technically unable to do them but rather he fails to keep his composure which is more of a mental issue.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Miretti is the closest thing we have to a true AM. Sucks that hes so bad at finishing but he also runs more than the other mids. He's almost like a Khedira in that way, those runs create space for others. You just gotta trust that eventually the finishing will improve, he just needs to see one go in imo.

But if hes still struggling during the season I wouldnt be surprised if Hasa got an opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)