Fabio Miretti (10 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Once again just makes really strange decisions. I still think the potential is there it just seems sometimes his legs move quicker than his mind

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Once again just makes really strange decisions. I still think the potential is there it just seems sometimes his legs move quicker than his mind
He's still a very young and inexperienced player. The game is probably still very fast for him, both mentally and physically.

Again, I'm not exactly sold he's a long term player for Juve, but I understand his flaws/mistakes and realize it's way too early to give up on him or think he's a finished product.

Jun 27, 2011
He's still a very young and inexperienced player. The game is probably still very fast for him, both mentally and physically.

Again, I'm not exactly sold he's a long term player for Juve, but I understand his flaws/mistakes and realize it's way too early to give up on him or think he's a finished product.
You're right. He needs to be able to make mistakes and play poorly in peace. Time will tell how he develops.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I believe Frosinone is ready.
After the success of that partnership this season, I cant imagine why both clubs wouldnt want to go back to it again next season.

Barrenechea (back for a 2nd season), Miretti, and Facundo Gonzalez would all make sense as potential options. I'd throw Huijsen in there too, but he may have burned that bridge

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Still maintain that even with his mistakes we play better with him ln the field than without.
not yesterday though. we won the game ~seconds after he was replaced, and he played one of his worst games regardless of the result anyway. his highlights consist of two well executed presses (one before his sub, iirc that resulted in a shot and deserved a goal) and countless lost duels and missed passes.

i like the kid and i'm happy to praise him, but not after the lecce game. he was just bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)