Fabio Miretti (12 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He needs to go the Fagioli route and have a full season starting for some smaller club. He needs more development than Fagioli did.
He is a good player but like I said he isnt it yet. Getting minutes leading a small club could be great for him.
Fagioli is definitely ready although he needs to bulk up.

Rovella - This guy I really dont understand why we loaned him. When we looked really bad he was the only one to ask for the ball. He might not be as creative as Fagioli but he can definitely organize our game.
Paredes is obviously better at the moment but I would much rather see us giving Rovella the chance than getting Paredes but this ship already sailed

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He is a good player but like I said he isnt it yet. Getting minutes leading a small club could be great for him.
Fagioli is definitely ready although he needs to bulk up.

Rovella - This guy I really dont understand why we loaned him. When we looked really bad he was the only one to ask for the ball. He might not be as creative as Fagioli but he can definitely organize our game.
Paredes is obviously better at the moment but I would much rather see us giving Rovella the chance than getting Paredes but this ship already sailed
Paredes won’t be bought anyway, so rovella can replace him next season. We’re gonna need as many cheap squad players as possible.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Give the kid a break. 19 years old, first time in his life he has a 'bad form', playing in not his natural position.

Remember how praised he was at the beginning? The same thing can happen to Fagioli (whom I also love)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Mental block in final third. Once that is out he will bloom. Give him time. I understand why he is higher up since he good at finding space. However, I want him to have the ball more to utilize him in tight spaces and the few touches he needs to move the ball around. I want him to stay and develop here, preferably under another coach but...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Give the kid a break. 19 years old, first time in his life he has a 'bad form', playing in not his natural position.

Remember how praised he was at the beginning? The same thing can happen to Fagioli (whom I also love)
honestly his best games have mostly come as a regista last season. But Allegri hasn’t used him there this year. I still think his ideal position is CAM, but I wonder if maybe Allegri should let him play further back to help him regain some confidence.

Jun 16, 2020
Lets not forget that progression isnt linear, and that applies to everyone. Besides making his debut almost a year ago, he had a mint season doing very well in the YL for the youth. Showed very promising things with us in his first games.

After all he’s young and he’s probably feeling the pressure with Iling, Soule and Fagioli all having goals and assists while he had the most minutes.

I think that his positioning is very good, he’s showing promising things in regard to creating chances but he needs to be more serene in front of the goal.

From a different perspective we did not lose any games due to mistakes of him and we’re mostly critical towards his performances in the opponents box.

For me the answer is very simple and that’s continuing like we’re doing now with him. At the end of the season we can decide wether to loan him next year or not, after all he’s younger and less experienced than Rovella, Ranocchia and Fagioli.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What he needs is a loan. Really.

He needs to develop his decition making and that comes with experience. Needs to play a whole season and think what he needs to improve and practice

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I like him more when he is coming on in the second half - makes the play faster and has more time to think since the opposition is already worn out a bit. His loan should depend on the future of the club and possible penalties we get, if they are heavy, we should built on him and Fagioli.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I like him more when he is coming on in the second half - makes the play faster and has more time to think since the opposition is already worn out a bit. His loan should depend on the future of the club and possible penalties we get, if they are heavy, we should built on him and Fagioli.
It's not about second half entrance. Allegri finally fielded him as a b2b instead of dumb AM/SS position which he isn't suited to.

He's mezzala/b2b just like Fagioli and he does better when he plays facing the goal. When he plays off the striker he looks totally lost.

Jun 16, 2020
It's not about second half entrance. Allegri finally fielded him as a b2b instead of dumb AM/SS position which he isn't suited to.

He's mezzala/b2b just like Fagioli and he does better when he plays facing the goal. When he plays off the striker he looks totally lost.
Yeah I agree he’s a 8, shouldn’t play solely as a AM.

Okay cameo yesterday, not particularly great but not very bad either. To bad that he didn’t see that opening to Di Maria earlier.

The situation doesn’t change, keep playing him and giving him minutes. Should work a bit on some muscle mass aswel.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Honestly some time away from the pitch might do him some good, a bit of a reset and time to digest what he's learned from his first team minutes so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)