Fabio Miretti (42 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
we are cursed:moan: when does badass's name changing start to work?
He needa to endorse the management for curse to work. Hes doing it all wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck the calendar indeed, these players have way too many matches. not that i especially feel sorry for them, it's just shocking that barcelona also lost 4 players in 24 hours during the international break. it's crazy how fifa/uefa are milking the players and it's always the clubs who pay the price
League of nations, pointless competition. Never seen a single game. Fuck that shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
fuck the calendar indeed, these players have way too many matches. not that i especially feel sorry for them, it's just shocking that barcelona also lost 4 players in 24 hours during the international break. it's crazy how fifa/uefa are milking the players and it's always the clubs who pay the price
Imagine if we were a PL team

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Marchisio was also almost an am then, but the team ventured in the other teams half
Marchisio was amazing for 1 season. The others he was a good player who was ghosting here and there. I still rather have a ghost like him than our non ghosting trash like Rabiot for example.
Marchisio defended very well even when disappearing

- - - Updated - - -

I fear he might turn into a Rabiot. Does ‘good things’ but nothing substantial. Really hope he starts scoring and assisting. Role model should be De Bryune not Rabiot or Bernardeschi
I honestly dont know what you guys expect. Miretti is a good player but he isnt a WC player. Its not as he would be KDB when a new coach arrives. He is already performing so I guess the result would be similar or even worse for him as others might start play well and hence there will be a competition.
Miretti skills wise isnt our best 2nd or even 3rd best midfielder but under Allegri he seems to be our star midfielder.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With the injury crisis subsiding, young hope rides bench for prolonged period of time for willingness to fight for jersey and understanding what it means to wear the shirt, while 7 million a year French Faggot Mercenary starts every game because he's the coach's favorite pupil.

Oct 23, 2011
With the injury crisis subsiding, young hope rides bench for prolonged period of time for willingness to fight for jersey and understanding what it means to wear the shirt, while 7 million a year French Faggot Mercenary starts every game because he's the coach's favorite pupil.
Such wrong timing to bash Rabiot. Yes I get it, we all hate him, but objectively he’s been one of the better players this season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Such wrong timing to bash Rabiot. Yes I get it, we all hate him, but objectively he’s been one of the better players this season.
There's never a wrong time to bash him. Two good games against, arguably, the worst team in the division and some Jewish plumbers is not going to alter my perception, which has been formulated over 3 seasons of enduring his painful performances.

I suppose it's good for us that he's finding form, but Miretti is the future and deserves to be starting as well, given his recent contributions. Fagiot is a few months away from whoring himself to the highest bidder.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As hard it is for me to say it, yeah he really has been one of our better performers. There is a quite a difference in our displays when he starts our games. I dislike the guy but it is what it is. Miretti might be our future but he isnt quite there yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)