Fabio Miretti (12 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Are you surprised? He's one of the resident idiots on Tuz - I get being a contrarian is hipster and cool, but judging a 19 year old talent in a dysfunctional team after a handful of appearances? Next level lunacy.
I am not surprised that all of you retards are against me just like they were against me because I have been warning you about Kean and Allegri for years. Still, this does not change the fact that I am almost always right and you shitheads at the end suddenly forget everything you have said.
Miretti is just a decent talent, better than Kean but at the end I do not see him being anything special. And we need that special talent right now.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am not surprised that all of you retards are against me just like they were against me because I have been warning you about Kean and Allegri for years. Still, this does not change the fact that I am almost always right and you shitheads at the end suddenly forget everything you have said.
Miretti is just a decent talent, better than Kean but at the end I do not see him being anything special. And we need that special talent right now.

Oh no. Cry me a river. Almost always right? What an insufferable self absorbed turd nugget you are. Are you aware how much special talents cost? Miretti is the least of our problems. At least he shows initiative and pushes the ball forward. He's doing this in a dysfunctional team FFS! If he had competent players around him, not to mention a competent manager, he'd actually look a lot more composed, accomplished and dangerous.

Now, kindly STFU.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493br80haink975ph9v1r9z2ewd41zar48aw28urhipd&rid=200w.gif

slap-through-phone-wotnkmekx23jq1ja.gif

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Oh no. Cry me a river. Almost always right? What an insufferable self absorbed turd nugget you are. Are you aware how much special talents cost? Miretti is the least of our problems. At least he shows initiative and pushes the ball forward. He's doing this in a dysfunctional team FFS! If he had competent players around him, not to mention a competent manager, he'd actually look a lot more composed, accomplished and dangerous.

Now, kindly STFU.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493br80haink975ph9v1r9z2ewd41zar48aw28urhipd&rid=200w.gif

slap-through-phone-wotnkmekx23jq1ja.gif
WC talents can cost millions or hundreds of millions. Some clubs just have the ability to judge and discover talents much earlier, while we for every Chiesa buy 10 Keans and Bernas...
Not my problem that deluded fans like you get overexcited over mediocre players. My standards are much higher. This is why I want WC players and modern attacking football while most Juve fans have embraced mediocrity.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Even if your point were true, what do you suggest we don't play him?

Mar 12, 2019
He was the only one playing yesterday.. that’s why he made the mistake of the penalty.. He will be crucial for this team in a year or two there is no doubt..
I’m more concerned about Fagioli tho he showed nothing yesterday…

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He was the only one playing yesterday.. that’s why he made the mistake of the penalty.. He will be crucial for this team in a year or two there is no doubt..
I’m more concerned about Fagioli tho he showed nothing yesterday…
Yes i agree , i hope we didnt keep Fagioli just because he didnt want to sign a contract if we didnt keep him. So far he looks like the players that needs to be loan out to get play time and prove something.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I fear he might turn into a Rabiot. Does ‘good things’ but nothing substantial. Really hope he starts scoring and assisting. Role model should be De Bryune not Rabiot or Bernardeschi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)