Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (72 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just go, and stand there on the boulevard look at the miniskirts for 20 minutes and you're set for life.
You can't put a price on health, Stefano.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
:lol: This reminds me. One of my teachers was on holiday in Morocco and some guy offered 100 camels to marry her.
wow 100 camels, even if this was a bit of fiction from your teacher, but let see how much this is worth. the camel worth ATLEAST $100,000, so 100x $100,000=
$10,000,000!!
which basically could get him megan fox and kim kardashian in a 3some. so unless this teacher worth that much i don't think so.

:evil:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Some papers say Lyon is asking 3 some say 4mln euros. However we'd offer 1.5 max I guess.

He's ready to take wage cut and we already have contract for him waiting, 2mln/year.

Final meeting today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some papers say Lyon is asking 3 some say 4mln euros. However we'd offer 1.5 max I guess.

He's ready to take wage cut and we already have contract for him waiting, 2mln/year.

Final meeting today.
It will fail because Secco lacks basic negotiating skills.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Be my guest to believe in it. Read the preacher's posts for more informaiton.
I think you have missunderstood me. I'm far from believing some stuff he writes about. And those that you mentioned in some post today - Morrati employee, fiorentina fan are just too hilarious, and for someone to really think that they are true makes them even more hilarious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)