Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2004
You of all people calling anyone bullshitting :lol:

He played as wingback for Genoa, which is essentially a fullback, regardless of how many CBs there are.

No,you're wrong and full of BS too. That's a wingback,side midfielder that has both offensive and defensive duties. Much more offensive cuz the 3 man defence can cover the back line pretty well. An obsolete system,considered by most tacticians.

Cristico FYI started many games as one of three man defense and was used as left midfielder as last resort....and that last resort came to happen quite a few times this season. Originally,Cristico was CB,who can cover the left side. I remeber his games in Juve shirt. Sucked big time as CB,and then after few "major fail" episodes as leftback he was sent to Genoa,cuz we all couldn't watch that rhapsody in defense.

And point of my answer,he was not the best fullback in the serieA simply cuz GENOA DOESN'T PLAY WITH FULLBACKS AND FULLBACKS ARE NOT LEFTSIDED MIDFIELDERS IN ANY CASE

OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #167
    How was he the leftback when Genoa coach started all the games in 3-4-3 formation. You're full of bullshit.
    Go crawl back into ur hole. I really don't give much credence to your posts, nor your opinions. You are as biased as they come, you Trez Hater. Oh, and you are the master of BS, you invented it on these forums!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Barkuss, why do you hate our players so much?
    He only dislikes certain players or he thinks some players aren't good enough to play for Juve.

You do the same. You were doing it with Iaquinta, and in the last season or two you're doing it with Molinaro, Nocerino, Palladino and Marchionni.
    He does the same with Trezeguet, Criscito and maybe few others.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    He only dislikes certain players or he thinks some players aren't good enough to play for Juve.

You do the same. You were doing it with Iaquinta, and in the last season or two you're doing it with Molinaro, Nocerino, Palladino and Marchionni.
    He does the same with Trezeguet, Criscito and maybe few others.
    Oh no, I give Iaquinta praise, especially because I was wrong about him. I want to keep him, actually. He's a good asset to have.

Yak can play, unlike Ecoli Moli, Barferino, Palladingo, and Marchiphony.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #171
    But in all fairness, Andy's selections and criticism of them is warranted and valid. Nocerino is a mediocre player, Molinaro reminds me of Forrest Gump, and as for Palladino and Marchionni I have no words to describe them.

Iaquinta only rose to the occasion this season, and he still needs to improve his first touch and finishing. Cruello's hate of Trezeguet, one of the world's best and most accomplished poachers, is unjustified. His record puts other strikers to shame. Is he still bitter about France eliminating Croatia @ WC 98 like 11 years ago?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    But in all fairness, Andy's selections and criticism of them is warranted and valid. Nocerino is a mediocre player, Molinaro reminds me of Forrest Gump, and as for Palladino and Marchionni I have no words to describe them.

Iaquinta only rose to the occasion this season, and he still needs to improve his first touch and finishing. Cruello's hate of Trezeguet, one of the world's best and most accomplished poachers, is unjustified. His record puts other strikers to shame. Is he still bitter about France eliminating Croatia @ WC 98 like 11 years ago?
    :tup:

Apparently he is.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007

Iaquinta only rose to the occasion this season, and he still needs to improve his first touch and finishing. Cruello's hate of Trezeguet, one of the world's best and most accomplished poachers, is unjustified. His record puts other strikers to shame.
    Well yeah, hating on Trez is surely unjustified but Andy asked him why does he hate our players, not why does he hate Trez, and it was related to Cruello's comments about Criscito.

Disliking Criscito is the same as disliking Palladino.

Is he still bitter about France eliminating Croatia @ WC 98 like 11 years ago?
    Lol, i don't think Trez played on that match. You should ask him how does he feel about Thuram (or Zidane, Deschamps etc) if you wanna see if you can relate his dislike of Trez to that match from 1998.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Alen, Barkuss has shown himself to be unreasonable when it comes to our top players, and even some youngsters. Sure, you can say I'm unreasonable when it comes to Ranieri, but Claudio is nothing more than a pimple on the butt of all the coaches in the world of football.

Criscito has a future and we haven't given him a shot yet, so there's no reason to speak badly of him right now. He had a good season.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Palla's disappearance from the landscape was pretty disappointing... he's still a very talented player...just needs to get it right between the ears

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    It's like having 1 hole in your boat instead of 2, you will sink much slower, but in the end.. you WILL sink.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    i dont mind the grosso transfer..he's very experienced and thats wat we need in the back..im all for keeping criscito and de ceglie but if we're looking for immediate results i.e. strong scudetto and champions league run next season i think grosso will fit the bill..DC and Criscito can benefit from his experience imho

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)