Fabio Cannavaro (2 Viewers)

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
From all those guys that left us during that summer I find him to be smallest traitor of them all,I even dont consider him a traitor.He was quite respectfull to us TBH and specially when compared to those cunts Thuram and Zambro.Zingaro is different story tough

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I can't believe how much people bag Canna. He has ALWAYS defended Juve and given his all. The club chose to sell him. WHy don't people bag Cammo? He wanted to go but the club didn't sell and he's a hero? Makes no sense to me :luckyluke:

Anyway many thanks to a true champion, good luck in the future!
:theflag:

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
I can't believe how much people bag Canna. He has ALWAYS defended Juve and given his all. The club chose to sell him. WHy don't people bag Cammo? He wanted to go but the club didn't sell and he's a hero? Makes no sense to me :luckyluke:

Love the way you think :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Horse cock.

"Juve even in B."

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Al Ahli sign Juventus star Cannavaro

UAE club Al Ahli have secured the signature of Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro.

The Italy World Cup-winning captain has agreed a two-year deal and will join a free transfer after his national team duties at this year’s World Cup in South Africa finish.

The United Arab Emirates club are in the process of rebuilding but want to do it by signing big names as they are also after Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp’s services.

Triball football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)