Fabio Cannavaro (21 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Official:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular] Cannavaro signs for Al-Ahli[/FONT]
Wednesday 2 June, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro has waved goodbye to Juventus and joined Dubai-based club Al-Ahli on a lucrative two-year deal.

The 36-year-old World Cup winner was out of contract in Turin and didn't look like getting an extension after a poor season.

Despite reported interest from Milan and Napoli, Cannavaro will arrive in Al-Ahli after the World Cup in South Africa in July.

An official statement released on Al-Ahli's website read: “We announce the signing of a two-year contract with the captain of the world champion Italian national team Fabio Cannavaro.”

Al-Ahli's President Abdullah Al Naboodah said he was 'extremely satisfied' with the transfer.

Tuttosport understands Cannavaro will earn around €1m a year in the United Arab Emirates.
[/FONT]

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Thanks for what? being a traitor?
or giving 3 performances then being as useless as our fullbacks?
or the Fulham disasterous game?

God I'm glad he's gone, I like Balotelli more than that traitor

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:lol:
Only 1 million? What the hell, I thought players moved there to make their last big money, instead he moves over there and makes only 1 million a year.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
:lol:
Only 1 million? What the hell, I thought players moved there to make their last big money, instead he moves over there and makes only 1 million a year.
He's selfless, that's why. Here's me applauding such an honourable man. Can you hear it? :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)