Fabio Cannavaro (4 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
What makes both Canna and Legro look half decent, is Chiellini.
I hope Secco and board will finally realize that and invest on the defense for a chance...
If the whole defensive line costs 5 million euros (both the starters and those on the bench) !! What do you expect from such a line ?

It's amazes me that we've spent close to 100 million euros on midfielders and we continue to buy more and more of those players every summer yet we totally ignore the defence as if everything will work out just fine.

That is called inexperienced management and thats the problem with this club....

May 29, 2003
If the whole defensive line costs 5 million euros (both the starters and those on the bench) !! What do you expect from such a line ?

It's amazes me that we've spent close to 100 million euros on midfielders and we continue to buy more and more of those players every summer yet we totally ignore the defence as if everything will work out just fine.

That is called inexperienced management and thats the problem with this club....
:tup:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006

we bought andrande. he was a waste of money and our management decided not to spend for defenders again. clever management...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Lucky Cana as Toni is as slow as himself.
But there is another problem. It seems that Toni is bit taller then Cana and they say he can play well in the air.

Maybe is better he miss this one

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
C'mon. There has to be a vid of Granoche sending 3 (three!!!!) of our players to bleeding land in the same match.

I want that! :D

BTW, Canna's nose broken, too. Had surgery at the same doc as Grygera. Maybe they did it together...

:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)