Fabio Cannavaro (20 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
During his career he has never really made me notice his lack of height cuz he's always doing his job correctly and you never think about the fact that he's about 173 cm. But this season its the only thing I think about when the opponents have a corner or a cross is coming in to the penalty box.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why? He has been one of our best players this season and we got him for free. He has far outperformed the 50mil euro midfield flops and people jump on him after every little mistake while defending Melo, give the guy a fucking break

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Did you guys really need to watch him in our team to realize that he'd be going to screw our team week in week out? Had you ever watched Cannavaro's comics in the last season with Real?

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Did you guys really need to watch him in our team to realize that he'd be going to screw our team week in week out? Had you ever watched Cannavaro's comics in the last season with Real?
Screw our team...

Thanks for reminding me that the rest of the bunch is having one hell of a season.

:snoop:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
with him and legro back there any team can ship 3-4 goals past us

theyre both retards!!!teams that dont expos their lack of pace should just revert to amateur soccer

his lack of pace is costing us and will cost italy in the world cup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)