Fabinho - DM/RB - Monaco (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
He should stick to ROH wrestling.
Well, he also said it's to replace Verratti, while PSG's board said clearly they want the like of Fabinho to replace Motta who will leave or be a sub starting this year (Motta's contract ends on June 30).

So yeah, sounds like BS in the end.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Motta? :beppe2:
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images//hi-res-ec1133a36c4e34c2d10452ebe1a2ac83_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75[/IMG
:beppe:[/QUOTE]

Motta is done for. Can still do great passes, but he gets injured a lot, and can only compete with tortoises now as far as running goes.

PSG is just trying to renew him for one year as a sub, then to have him train one of the youth PSG teams.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Motta is a disgusting piece of shit. I would love for someone to go in with a two footed lunge on both his knees in his 1st game of the season. I want to see him writhing in agony and pain, crying for mercy, but only suffering unspeakable and torturous pain as a consequence.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Riolo via RMC/SFR Sport saying it too now. Fabinho is PSG bound.

Still will not believe it till I see him in PSG shirt.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I dont get how Manchester cant afford him tbh.

For some reasons Mourinho wants Matic.
I don't get how Juve is not interested. Especially if the running rumor in france right now is right: 45m fee.

I would expect Juve to be able to pay such a fee.

Jun 6, 2015
Might be that we are overestimating Juve's spending power. Buying players that cost near to €50M isn't what Juve usually does on the transfer market, Higuain was a bit of an anomaly in that regard. Spending €40-50M on multiple different players seems unlikely.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Might be that we are overestimating Juve's spending power. Buying players that cost near to €50M isn't what Juve usually does on the transfer market, Higuain was a bit of an anomaly in that regard. Spending €40-50M on multiple different players seems unlikely.
how is it possible tho?

CL finalist. Serie A king, etc etc.

And Beppe can't spend 45m on one of the best DM around, that can also play RB, all in all, a player that would actually FIX many juve's problem.

If he really goes for 45m (note the "if"), sorry but it would be real incompetence from Juve, especially since he was linked to Juve some times ago.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I don't think :beppe: rates CMs particularly box to box CMs very highly. He didn't sign Allan or Diawara for example. I think he prefers "market opportunities" in that area.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I don't think :beppe: rates CMs particularly box to box CMs very highly. He didn't sign Allan or Diawara for example. I think he prefers "market opportunities" in that area.
Buying Fabinho is like buying three players at once.

Very good, if not Excellent RB, Excellent DM, Good CM.

As I said, it isn't done in any way yet, but if a club like PSG really buys him 45m, de facto it would mean Juve could have done it too as Juve is a way better club than PSG in, and at everything.

Jun 6, 2015
how is it possible tho?

CL finalist. Serie A king, etc etc.

And Beppe can't spend 45m on one of the best DM around, that can also play RB, all in all, a player that would actually FIX many juve's problem.

If he really goes for 45m (note the "if"), sorry but it would be real incompetence from Juve, especially since he was linked to Juve some times ago.
Maybe Beppe and co don't fancy the player.
Maybe Beppe and co don't like the price.
Maybe Beppe and co don't feel they need such a big signing for the mid.
Maybe the player fancies other clubs over Juve.

There could be countless of reasons why it doesn't happen.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Maybe Beppe and co don't fancy the player. Could be
Maybe Beppe and co don't like the price. 45m would not be outrageous tho
Maybe Beppe and co don't feel they need for such a big signing for the mid. I think they do
Maybe the player fancies other clubs over Juve. I don't believe that at all. Juve is an historic successful club. PSG is a fraud compared to it.

There could be countless of reasons why it doesn't happen.
But yeah, you're right, there could be many reasons :( . But my personal opinion is that he would be an excellent signing for Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)