Fabiano Santacroce (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2007
Hopefully he does.....by the way dude your pathetic
:andyandbarcelona:

Obviously you have never researched the subject so keep your mouth shut. Give him the credit for what he did and he did push the envelope but he didnt pay refs or anything along those lines so its not anymore than any big 4 team using their name to get more calls because they always have more to play for. Inter is doing it now and Milan did it as well. Its not cheating you idiot and the things he was accused of wasnt true. Do your research before commenting on a forum where people actually know there shit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im not saying that it aint so..but i just believe that there's no smoke without a fire...so if it wasnt for Moggi's faults we would have been enjoying our time by stating the fact that we're (along with Inter) the only teams that havent tasted playing in Seria B :(
We got relegated for being too good for Inter to handle if it makes you feel any better

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Don't be in denial. Not everything is a conspiracy. Moggi was a gangster, period. We paid the price because we got caught. Let's be more like the Germans and their interpretation of the Nazi history than the Russians with their interpretation of Stalin's history. /end of off-topic.

We need a defender, badly. If the transfer campaign ends here I'm not throwing a tantrum but our defense could cost us badly.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Don't be in denial. Not everything is a conspiracy. Moggi was a gangster, period. We paid the price because we got caught. Let's be more like the Germans and their interpretation of the Nazi history than the Russians with their interpretation of Stalin's history. /end of off-topic.

We need a defender, badly. If the transfer campaign ends here I'm not throwing a tantrum but our defense could cost us badly.
Moggi was certainly not innocent but Inter were no better the only difference is Inter planned to find our mistakes and build up on it
Inter has Moratti to hide all their corruption while we do not have Agnelli anymore
like someone said (I think it was Moggi) Juve wouldn`t be demoted if Agnelli was still alive

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:andyandbarcelona:

Obviously you have never researched the subject so keep your mouth shut. Give him the credit for what he did and he did push the envelope but he didnt pay refs or anything along those lines so its not anymore than any big 4 team using their name to get more calls because they always have more to play for. Inter is doing it now and Milan did it as well. Its not cheating you idiot and the things he was accused of wasnt true. Do your research before commenting on a forum where people actually know there shit
It makes me sad that there are some guys in this forum who just cant handle anyone who disagree with their thoughts...so my respond to you will be: FUCK YOU...i can say what i want and i can argue who ever i want..so u should shut the hell up..and mind ur fucken business

You are a genius :agree: :agree:
Moggi was certainly not innocent but Inter were no better the only difference is Inter planned to find our mistakes and build up on it
Inter has Moratti to hide all their corruption while we do not have Agnelli anymore
like someone said (I think it was Moggi) Juve wouldn`t be demoted if Agnelli was still alive
agreed.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
It makes me sad that there are some guys in this forum who just cant handle anyone who disagree with their thoughts...so my respond to you will be: FUCK YOU...i can say what i want and i can argue who ever i want..so u should shut the hell up..and mind ur fucken business
Look mate, if you consider what Moggi did during his era as cheating then you know very little.Just look how many fucken times Inter were helped by Refs last season but no one said anything cause if they did, they would've been sent to Jail. It's very simple, the only way to stop us at that time was by demoting us to Serie B and it's not a fucken coincidence that Inter won 3 consecutive secudetti since then..all was planned mate.

Peace

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Look mate, if you consider what Moggi did during his era as cheating then you know very little.Just look how many fucken times Inter were helped by Refs last season but no one said anything cause if they did, they would've been sent to Jail. It's very simple, the only way to stop us at that time was by demoting us to Serie B and it's not a fucken coincidence that Inter won 3 consecutive secudetti since then..all was planned mate.

Peace
Im not sayin that man...i just believe that if it wasnt for Moggi's stupidity Moratti and his gang wouldnt have had the chance to send us to Seria B and make us suffer during the 3 last years.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The thing is they all did what Moggi did so all in Serie B or stay in A. The 3 days "trail"(no defense) was a joke and as the days pass by it's starting to get more clear that it was.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Peace
This doesn`t mean Moggi wasn`t cheating it means Inter are bigger cheaters...
anyway I think you all agree when I say F-U-C-K I-N-T-E-R

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008

You are a genius :agree: :agree:

agreed.
I just love this forum:lol: :dule:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)