F8ck!! (2 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So you are wanting us to tell you how you were right all along and you'll feel happy? The same goes for others waving the flag of being right :gsol: all along :gsol:
But the guy was right and people here kept calling him pessimistic and negative. There were clear signs that we're heading into the wrong direction with those on charge of the club. We're in a mess...

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Moggi about Ranieri: "He clearly lost Juve the game, I have no idea what he was thinking, when he replaced Del Piero with Paolo De Ceglie. He was unquestionably afraid of Napoli and that was ultimately a colossal mistake.
The Bianconeri were undoubtedly getting tired in the middle of the park, but he left on the field of play just a bunch of kids, with no real experience whatsoever, whereas they would have needed a seasoned leader who could show them the way.
Who is this guy that will partner Giorgio Chiellini in defence? Kne...kze... I cannot even bring myself to pronounce his name. He is at best an average player and should be plying his trade in Serie B
:rofl:

I miss him :(

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'll never get it either. What are these guys trying to prove? That, if we'd only listened to their bitching none of this would've ever happend? :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)