F8ck!! (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You know what's even more frustrating? WHO THE F*CK IS GONNA WANT TO PLAY THE INTERTOTO CUP OR WHATEVER IT'S CALLED NEXT SEASON WITH JUVE?

ciao Gigi and ciao good players who are NOT gonna join us because of that.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    The world should learn from Italy. If a team is good and continues to be good; don't worry, you can bring it down. Dirty their name and point your fingers at them at every opportunity. Eventually someone will come along and f*ck them over.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    The world should learn from Italy. If a team is good and continues to be good; don't worry, you can bring it down. Dirty their name and point your fingers at them at every opportunity. Eventually someone will come along and f*ck them over.
    :agree: , they've killed this club.....

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    what happening now hurts me so badly ..... i just can't imagine our near future ......... when u reach this point u just don't see any thing ... i hope we can see the light soon .........

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
    Juventus is destoroying gradually I hope something will stop this process :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)