F*ck! I've got a diaper on my head! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Hydde you dumbass! What's up with this nickname you gave me, did Lucas put you up to this? :fero:

When browsing the web I saw my nick on a freakin' comic book... Kaliman is some crazy dude wearing a frikkin' diaper on his head :eek:
God damn it Hydde! I'm gonna get ya for this...

Who the f*ck is he and why the hell did he steal my name? Bloody arzehole.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajaja

......... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Juaaaaaaaaaajajajajajajajaj

Kalidude...now you have some ytoilet papers in the head,,,and a tiger and adventures in the desert!!!! :LOL:

It seems that is a comik book from the 60´s or something like that.........:LOL:-----------
down the "kaliman" name...in little font it says "El Hombre Increible"

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
hahahah poor dude :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

hey but i thought that Kaliman was the name of an Indian god??? :confused: May not be the same spelling but pronounced something like that..... anyone knows this? Baggio maybe?? :confused:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:LOL:

i dont know but he still have toilet paper in the head!

That comik book looks very very boring.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
i thought it was a superhero variant of karlberg

like lackiman
:LOL: stop it! :LOL: now i'm picturing him with a cape and wearing his underwear on the outside :LOL: :LOL:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
now sunshine there is nothing wrong with people who wear their tightie whities on the outside, with a red cape and pretend they can fly.

they belong to the institution. :D

dammit karlberg do they have a computer in ur ward??? :groan: :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Well It wasn't THAT bad... hey Kaliman, if it makes you feel better this guy in the comic has a very hot chick for girlfriend...
If I remember well the hero of the comic (Kaliman) uses his mind powers to figth bad guys... I think I only read 3 or 4 comics of this guy...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
here's some information about the comic:

KALIMAN , is a hero of seemingly fantastic adventures; the unravelling of the plots are always based on logic, probability or science. This character is completely diferent from any other adventure hero that has existed to date. His basic characteristics are that he solves his problems, in his fight against evil, by using the human mind at it´s maximun potential together with his strong and agile physique. He´s a living encyclopaedia , retains all knowledge of arts and sciences as well as the secrets of Parapsychology acquired during his childhood living among the tibetan Lamas.

KALIMAN excels in all sports and athletic endeavors and his faculties are highly developed in mental-hypnosis and mimicry.

KALIMAN never kills a human or an animal; never uses any kind of weapons, but, in extreme cases, handles a blow-gun wich fires small inducing-sleep darts, paralyzing his adversaries for several hours.

KALIMAN , is always accompanied by a egyptian kid named SOLIN who rescues in the first serie of adventures; and from then becomes his best friend and tutor as well.

KALIMAN ´s adventures always take a place in some exotic setting: India, Tibet, in African jungles or Mayan ruins. All the stories of the series contain a positive message for adults and kids of all ages because have action, suspens, mysteries and romances without sex

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Kaliman will not be able to use his mind powers very well with the hot chiks, with that toilet paper in the head ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajaja

......... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Juaaaaaaaaaajajajajajajajaj

Kalidude...now you have some ytoilet papers in the head,,,and a tiger and adventures in the desert!!!! :LOL:

It seems that is a comik book from the 60´s or something like that.........:LOL:-----------
down the "kaliman" name...in little font it says "El Hombre Increible"
jajaja que vaina mas comica, el hombre increible

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
KALIMAN never kills a human or an animal; never uses any kind of weapons, but, in extreme cases, handles a blow-gun wich fires small inducing-sleep darts, paralyzing his adversaries for several hours.

All the stories of the series contain a positive message for adults and kids of all ages because have action, suspens, mysteries and romances without sex
Seems like KALIMAN is a bit of a wimp :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)