Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This signing would look good if we manage to offload some of the crap we bought in over the summer.

If we get him , I assume Allegri's idea would be
Cuadrado-Morata-Lavezzi
Good trident but definitely not top level.
Biggest problem though would be fitting Dybala if we ever play a 433 formation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This signing would look good if we manage to offload some of the crap we bought in over the summer.

If we get him , I assume Allegri's idea would be
Cuadrado-Morata-Lavezzi
Good trident but definitely not top level.
Biggest problem though would be fitting Dybala if we ever play a 433 formation.
----Morata----
--Lavezzi-Dybala--

Or

---Morata--Dybala--
-------Lavezzi------

I would love to see this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
May have something to do with the fact that he is awful.
No, he isn't. He's a clown as you say. But why hate a clown? He's just a silly man. As for his qualities on the pitch, they are definitely still there. I can see why we'd be interested. But all things considered I would not go for him myself.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
No, he isn't. He's a clown as you say. But why hate a clown? He's just a silly man. As for his qualities on the pitch, they are definitely still there. I can see why we'd be interested. But all things considered I would not go for him myself.
I'm glad that we at least agree on that. I just can't see myself being the least bit satisfied if they were to get this guy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm glad that we at least agree on that. I just can't see myself being the least bit satisfied if they were to get this guy.
I see a couple of major problems:
- he hasn't been very good for PSG for a very long time now, last time I saw him play well was WC 2014
- his lifestyle, how will he adapt to life in Turin? I can't see him being a fan
- his mentality, sure he's experienced and he might play well himself, but how is he going to make our young players better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)