Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We need to avoid making these type of signings for a while.For me he's not worth it for the numbers PSG are asking(20-25m).

20m odd and a 4M net wage is a no-go for me.These kind of numbers should be invested into a future potential,not somebody who's on the wrong side of 29.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We need to avoid making these type of signings for a while.For me he's not worth it for the numbers PSG are asking(20-25m).

20m odd and a 4M net wage is a no-go for me.These kind of numbers should be invested into a future potential,not somebody who's on the wrong side of 29.
Exactly.

I would have liked Iturbe, now we should be all over Shaqiri.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

:agree:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

:agree:

Shaqiri. DDTS.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Wouldn't pay more than 15m for him. He's already 29 years old and no one is gonna offer PSG loads of cash for the players they don't really need as money don't mean much for them.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't think we will get a winger, hopefully AM since our best option for other wing is Tevez and he is much better playing upfront than on the wing so better to get AM and go for 4-3-1-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)