Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not one of those who dislike Grosso like most of you, think he would be useful, but indeed its becoming quite silly to say the least with this Lippi connection. How about Lippi calls up Criscito and saves us some money for his Azzurri "gelling" project :p

Apr 17, 2009
My ass he's an upgrade. But you missed the point completely so I'll break it down for you.

There is no point in wasting money on mediocre players when we already have lots of them.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
My ass he's an upgrade. But you missed the point completely so I'll break it down for you.

There is no point in wasting money on mediocre players when we already have lots of them.
I don't blame you. If i was clueless and based all my knowledge on FM, then i would probably say something like that to.

Sorry, there is just no need for us to discuss this matter.
Grosso is an upgrade to Molinaro, and thats it.

If you want a discussion, then we can discuss something like AIDS and who started it. I say YMCA started it, you?

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I say Quagliarella is mediocre at very best and Coboli is the worst president ever.
I think his contract expires at the end of the season. correct?. If this is true we probably have someone already lined up to take the post. but who could it be??, hopefully is not Lapo elkan even though i really like his love for the team he's not even close to have the right qualities to bring this team back were it belongs. at the summit of the european mountain.:juventus:

But if the Azzurri players also play for the same club you get a better team chemistry and the chances to do good at the WC increase a lot.
Who cares about Juve, lets be selfish, right Lippi? It's the azzurri and your own success that matters.
i hope this isn't true. but it's sure starting to look like it.:shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Grosso can cross, that right there already makes him better than molinaro. If I was Molinaro I would spend the entire summer working on my crossing. Simple as that, if Molinaro could cross that would make him MUCH more effective IMO.

:edit: whoops, forgot what thread I'm in. With that in mind, lets sign Lavezzi please.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just dont worry about the current rumors, they are only meant to sell more papers.
The media dont care that atm we cant make a decision, until we decide the future of our first coach first. They still have to sell papers until then...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve chief denies Ranieri war
Friday 22 May, 2009
Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has played down talk of a war between the Old Lady and former Coach Claudio Ranieri.

Ranieri became the first Juve tactician to be axed in 40 years when he was fired following a 2-2 draw against Atalanta.

The Roman boss was livid at the dismissal and has called in his lawyers to investigate his legal position.

“I don't think there is any war and Ranieri's lawyer has said that too,” Cobolli Gigli told Sky Sport Italia.

“It was a necessary decision. It's a shame because Ranieri and his staff did really well.

“After the match against Atalanta we thought we had to do something in order to make sure we play in the Champions League next season.”

The Juve chief also cooled speculation that the Bianconeri are lining up a bid for Napoli star Ezequiel Lavezzi.

“What Napoli sporting director Pierpaolo Marino says is true, we are not following Lavezzi and we have no intention of buying him,” he concluded.

C4

Damn it, I want Lavezzi. Exciting player IMO

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
CALCIOMERCATO/ Napoli, su Lavezzi l'ombra di Juventus e Milan
Redazione

lunedì 27 luglio 2009

CALCIOMERCATO NAPOLI - Una clamorosa notizia è stata diffusa dalle frequenze di radio Kiss Kiss Napoli. A lanciare la bomba Mimmo Malfitano della Gazzetta dello Sport durante la trasmissione Radio Goal: «Io sono convinto che Lavezzi abbia chiuso con il Napoli - ha spiegato Malfitano secondo quanto riporta Napolisport.net, so che stanno cercando di portare a termine un operazione da qui alla fine del mercato, so che c'è una società italiana importante che vuole convincere l'entourage del giocatore, ma naturalmente si dovrà passare dal Napoli. Io non posso dire chi sia questo club, però ci sto lavorando se è uno dei più importanti in Italia, è chiaro che si tratta di uno dei primi tre. Poi tutto magari si risolve in una bolla di sapone, però per adesso posso dire che mi è stato riportata questa notizia poche ore fa».

Ma chi potrebbe essere questa big? Escludendo l'Inter, che ha appena acquistato Eto'o e Arnautovic e sembra sulle tracce di Cassano, la Roma, che al momento non dispone della liquidità necessaria per affrontare l'operazione restano Juventus, già in passato accostato al Pocho e il Milan, che cerca disperatamente una punta, seppur con caratteristiche differenti rispetto a quelle dell'argentino. Il talento argentino era già stato segnalato al Milan alcuni anni fa da Cesare Maldini, ai tempi capo degli osservatori rossoneri.

What do you think guys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)